RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
xXRogueKillaXx

Just made a Unity account and can't login

My username I used was xXRogueKillaXx and it won't let me login. I don't think I was sent an activation email either. Any help would be appreciated here. 

Check your spam folder in your email. I know there was an issue when it was still JQE360, that certain email providers didnt recieve the email for some reason. I know that I had to create multiple accounts for my self there using an array of emails, until I found one that actually recieved the data.

Not wanting to jack this thread, but i don't want to spam the board with multiple requests of the same type.

Ive also been trying to log in, it keeps telling me "Login failed. Please try again" I know the password si correct, I verified through my email. I've even clicked forgotten password and received the new password.

names on there are:

cfoster16

drmaverickrock

xboxmodder

none of them log me in.

Send a message to one of the admins and request further assistance... 

I think xbox unity account admin needs to work on this issue. I have been looking through all the threads to see if there is a way around the login problem so that I post same question, but there is non. My login is edosei2002 and am also facing same login problem. Help please

I think xbox unity account admin needs to work on this issue. I have been looking through all the threads to see if there is a way around the login problem so that I post same question, but there is non. My login is edosei2002 and am also facing same login problem. Help please

Have you sent a message to the admins as i mentioned in my last post?