RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  

Ok so while working on my skin after the building of it go and test it out and get an unhandled exception error and the skin gets stuck on the splash screen building the content list and thats as far as it gets is there a log cat of some sort to see where exactly my error is stemming from worked to lond on this thing not to be able to fix it I went through and reverted the changes that I could remember but no go.

Any help would be much appreciated thanks,

Try to restore your settings to be default (english) it could be a translation error for instance

There is no exception logging per say, there is however a log saved in Data\Logs\ which may hold clues as to what caused the crash, but, it's most likely not going to help you much, but if you post the callstack here we might be able to help you figure out where the error is

Try to restore your settings to be default (english) it could be a translation error for instance

There is no exception logging per say, there is however a log saved in Data\Logs\ which may hold clues as to what caused the crash, but, it's most likely not going to help you much, but if you post the callstack here we might be able to help you figure out where the error is

I can post the callstack but a little unclear about restoring settings to default how and where do I find or do that?

The site here is throwing an error telling me I am not permitted to post the file so here is a link to my mega page 

https://mega.co.nz/#F!g80jiJZJ!7CeR29ng_MqaxNXHcWGnmw

Any one have a chance to look at the log files no rush there is the mega link with the two log files im on my work rotation so when any one has a chance much appreciated

Not sure what the problem was think I borked the new quickview xur filed so I pulled from the release and modified from there but still having the issue with the quickview tab when selecting the add button the quickview config comes up and if I hit the lb or rb while in that view it treats it like a tab so not sure why if I back out of that view and go back to it it still on the add view screen and the only way to revert is restarting aurora