RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Shaarmin Malik

system link on fsd3

When nova comes out, the way the servers work will change, hince why link will stop working on fsd. As for setting up link on aurora, just copy the port info from FSD, and put it in the port settings in aurora settings plugin tab, then in the xbox unity tab, type in your unity account name, hit get api key, type in password for your unity account. It is that simple. if the info matches, and your account info is correct, then it should pass all the tests. it is really straight forward.

pls dont take away systemlink from fsd3 i tryd to setup link on aurora but i couldnt do it its complicated for me :/

If you tried doing so on 0.3b or older, it was probably related to xhttp being disabled, it's no longer a problem tho ;)

ok i will try aurora 0.5b and i got a problem with black ops 2 every time i join a game fatal crash intercepted any fix for this i m using fsd3 started happenin somedays ago other games are working fine with system link

do i really have to do port forward setting in aurora bcuz i didnt do that in fsd3 thats why i like it more lol thanks guys for the replys

ok i will try aurora 0.5b and i got a problem with black ops 2 every time i join a game fatal crash intercepted any fix for this i m using fsd3 started happenin somedays ago other games are working fine with system link

do i really have to do port forward setting in aurora bcuz i didnt do that in fsd3 thats why i like it more lol thanks guys for the replys

LiNK is all in the FSD plugin, Aurora and FSD use the same plugin...

If you have a upnp enabled router, it should portforward the ports for you. I have found that it works decently for playing in other peoples games, but wont let you host games. Your ports are probably already forwarded, so I would just copy the ports you used in FSD, and put that info in aurora. it is really easy to do. As for the black ops problem, I would be looking for a corrupted title update.

lol i m dumb anyway thanks

i verify systemlink setting on fsd ports setting fails but still works i did the same with aurora wont work i copied setting from fsd wont work system link is gray when i start games from aurora

i need to fix this before novs releases