RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
nelliewilson

Question on Uploading Revised Covers

I've made some custom covers for emulators and applications that have been accepted/posted on XboxUnity. Recently I updated these covers but before uploading them to Unity I would like to know:

1. Can one request certain covers be removed after they've been accepted? 
2. Will a cover that has been revised or edited slightly (changed spine color, etc) be accepted even if a similar one has been uploaded?

I have read the cover uploading guidelines.

• Like 1

1. yes you can request covers be removed, but they wont be, unless the content of them is not following the rules, and since most of them are approved by swizzy, I would assume not.

2. Yes, as long as it is within the guidelines of the cover rules.

• Like 1

1. yes you can request covers be removed, but they wont be, unless the content of them is not following the rules, and since most of them are approved by swizzy, I would assume not.

2. Yes, as long as it is within the guidelines of the cover rules.

1. I will also remove covers that are not working on the console, i cannot check for that for every single game there is...

2. If the colors are almost identical i might not always approve them directly, if that happens send me a message as you've uploaded the cover(s) and tell me which game/homebrew it is for so i can keep an extra eye on it, i try to keep the covers uploaded to not be 10x copies of the exact same cover, sometimes that's hard to spot (when there are minor differences in the color variations) but most of the time it's somewhat easy

• Like 1

i usually find a error or something i want to improve after a upload, so an option to edit our own covers, could be a great idea.

• Like 1

i usually find a error or something i want to improve after a upload, so an option to edit our own covers, could be a great idea.

such a feature could easily be abused in that users may upload an OK cover, only to replace it with another one that is NOT ok unless of course we make it delete current cover and upload a new one to be approved

For now, just upload the new cover and send a message to me or one of the admins

• Like 1

The ability to delete your own covers or replace your own covers would be good. Any new covers should still need to be approved, of course. Another great feature would be able to see all of a users uploaded covers by clicking on their name. Just a thought.

• Like 1