RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Aurora Coverflow Editor & CFEditDLL

54b6g.jpg

Hello everyone,

We've decided to release our Coverflow Layout Editor tool (with Aurora Plugin ) for you all to play around with and create your own custom coverflow layouts. You can adjust the layout, the camera, the lighting, and all of the different modes.

You can then save your layout and share it with others!

As usual, if you like what we're doing here, and want to support and encourage us to continue releasing tools and apps, feel free to 
btn_donate_LG.gif

Click here for more information!

This is awesome! Aurora and RealModScene just keep getting better and better. I'm happy to see you are playing an active part in keeping the 360 scene alive, and are still adding great things to it on a regular basis.

Thank you

Nice, when will it be ready?

It's ready now; click on the link above for more information....the download link is there.
  • Like 1

Where is the like button on your post? /cry

He disabled, because he would get spammed with "like notifications".

Wow this is pretty impressive...can we do this while on Xbox or do we have to do it on computer, then put it on Aurora?

(EDIT) Oh wait...nevermind I just answered my own question. I feel pretty dumb now! Sorry it's just I haven't had any real sleep in a couple of weeks, so I'm pretty tired. Sorry

I like the standard "Gallery" (at least that's how I think it's called) view best and have no urge to tweak it. However, I can see why many people will find this useful and awesome. ;)