RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
rubensyama

Dashlaunch 3.15 : 17349 kernel

Hello friends  :sorcerer:

I am waiting for the DashLaunch 3.15 Release - supporting Dash 17349

Once xeBuild files to Dash 17349 are already being shared in the general community.

as shown everyone the link below:

Link removed. We dont support unofficial versions on this site.

New Dash: 17349 arrived with some new features to the Xbox

Files to update (not officers) are circulating in communities

Adding the new feature to the islands using an DashLaunch (edited) I wonder if the content with support for the new trait would release any prediction as edited files sirculando station in communities as officers for this reason I am making this post because not found actual files

- DashLaunch 3.15 - supporting Dash 17349

This communities that read as references in the archives.

Someone would have some prediction of the liberation of day so that I can be aware and take the files to update my console so and so help my friends

to also update them, I am waiting for an answer, thank you for attention and thank you for reading my question. :thumbup:

• Like 4

First off, just because some one made a hacked xebuild update for the dash doesnt mean it is official. Who knows what they did to it, and if it was released that fast, who knows what is wrong with it. it hasnt had time to be tested. The xbox live hacking community does this with every update, then people like me and swizzy have to answer this question over and over and over. Wait for the F*cking Official update, from Team Xebuild, and from c0z, whos code was leaked about 5 versions back, and they keep "making" it work(More like making it compatible, it never works well, and usually creates more issues then it is worth.), and who knows what they actually do to it, and then when it doesnt work properly, people come here, and think we should help them. It is ridiculous. On that note, I have removed the link you posted from your thread. You are the 4th person today asking about this, we know it is out there, but it isnt here.

• Like 7

Do not mean to offend have many friends and I like to help with my post I said that the files (not official) I know you have errors because errors with some stuff online, I'm not coming here with purpose to humiliate me and not offend anyone of community, I'm just coming here to say it out there surfing files, expected to be received otherwise it created this post because not met here something the matter once order to use this community as a reference in my apprenticeship and so I have to thank  :sweat:

This has nothing to do with anger, or humilation, and I am not offended. You put something like that on these forums, and then we get even more people downloading it, and asking for help when they cant get it to work propperly, or they cant get to aurora/fsd anymore. I am trying to keep the work load for swizzy and I down. When Noobs see this stuff, they think hey there is an upgrade available, then they do it, and since it is unofficial, we dont support it. Then they want to argue when we tell the to downgrade, or they tell us they cant load up stealth anymore, which we also dont support here. It isnt personal, but this dash hasnt even been out a week, there isnt a reason to upgrade yet, as nothing requires it except live.

• Like 1

Hey rubensyama, i follow your channel since the beggining... so... i'm using Dashlaunch 3.14 on this new kernel without any problems, so i don't think it needs to be updated.

Hey rubensyama, i follow your channel since the beggining... so... i'm using Dashlaunch 3.14 on this new kernel without any problems, so i don't think it needs to be updated.

Correction; you are using a modified/unofficial 3.14

• Like 4

so we need the dashlaunch 3.15 as the fastest possible

for what. to mod xbox live. go somewhere else for that. if not then why do we need DL 3.15

• Like 3

Correction; you are using a modified/unofficial 3.14

Correction; No, i'm not. i've downloaded from here (RealModScene).

accurate but do not want to play in the live ok but the feature I could start aurora dawn with rgh but be able to have free storage in hd

as for 2tb hdd support ask swizzy or start your own post

Correction; No, i'm not. i've downloaded from here (RealModScene).

Oh really? well, every official version of Dashlaunch have a specific set of versions where it works, unofficial/modified ones are patched to work with others...

The main reason for that limitation is that Dashlaunch modify memory, if the memory addresses shift things may break :(

• Like 4

it nice to be able to use fat32 flash drive and download content from xbl to it without having to format/configure said drive on console first.totaly unrelated i know.

• Like 1

Once again, until a new game comes out that actually need dashlaunch 3.15 coz will keep it to him self, other then to give it to a select group of testers. This helps prevent xbox live hacking, which none of the devs in the scene really support, and it appears that even the XBLSE people arent supporting it anymore, as their code was leaked, and people kept putting it out as their own servers, and they were loosing money, which is why the xosc spoofing doesnt really work on any of the new servers, and every keyvalut gets banned within 24 hours. If you are going to attempt it, you might as well say goodbye to the KV, and just sign on to live without the service, as that is basically what you are doing now. :( All the servers really do now is steal your KV. :( Which is why link will always be better, for modded consoles. The devs are trustworthy and arent stealing your KV to make money off of. might not be as many players, in the game you want to play, but with the release of Nova, it will be easier to contact link friends, and set up games, and with the matchmaking section of the forums here, you can always find people in your area. :)

• Like 4

There isn't a need for the update to be supported YET.. get an internal drive.. no problems ever again.. as FTP works faster than plugging in your USB drive.. but hey.. use the "unofficial" stuff.. just don't beg when something goes wrong, for example your fan quits working.. and overheats your system.. which all of it can be possible when you use crap made by someone who knows just enough.. to get it to work.. and it isn't even working.. most ppl with that dash have problems.. 

• Like 2