RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
MikeLemon

Problem with FSD after updating my nand!

Hello,

I dont know alot about that RGH thing, and all of that but a long time ago I updated my nand to the latest nand and now I dont know how to get to the FSD menu where you can play your games.

When I boot up my console it gets into the original xbox menu Instead of getting into the FSD menu where I want it to boot into.

what do I do to fix that.

thank's for the helpers.

Did you update to 17349? if so; you'll get no support here, go back to 17150 or find somewhere else to get support in the matter

To get back to 17150, just flash using XeLL (if you have a MMC corona, let me know and i'll give you a version of Simple 360 NANDFlasher that supports being loaded as a dash.xex replacement)

Did you update to 17349? if so; you'll get no support here, go back to 17150 or find somewhere else to get support in the matter

To get back to 17150, just flash using XeLL (if you have a MMC corona, let me know and i'll give you a version of Simple 360 NANDFlasher that supports being loaded as a dash.xex replacement)

Hello!

I've got the same thing. I updated the kernel version to 17150 and suddenly the FSD doesn't open. I opened the default.xex with XeXMenu and it says that FSD crashes and I can continue trying or back to the main manu.

I have xbox 360 RGH 4GB with the newest FSD.

What do you recommend me to do?

Hello!

I've got the same thing. I updated the kernel version to 17150 and suddenly the FSD doesn't open. I opened the default.xex with XeXMenu and it says that FSD crashes and I can continue trying or back to the main manu.

I have xbox 360 RGH 4GB with the newest FSD.

What do you recommend me to do?

Delete "Data" in FSD so you start clean, if it still crash you need to replace ALL files with a fresh copy of FSD, a common issue is with skins that aren't made for 775 or corrupted database(s)

Delete "Data" in FSD so you start clean, if it still crash you need to replace ALL files with a fresh copy of FSD, a common issue is with skins that aren't made for 775 or corrupted database(s)

It worked! Thank you!