RealModScene
frederick123

online profile unable to write into

Hello there, so I have new problem, I have made an on-line profile on my JTAG by adding XUID into profile I had before. After dash update to 16197, I stopped getting achievements, which I did not care for, so I had not paid any attention to it. However, if I try to play new games, like Black Ops2, Halo 4, Forza Horizon, I get message saying, "Unable to write to your gamer profile. Please make sure it is not on a removed storage device or on storage device with low space." I still had around 6GB free space on HDD, so I ruled that out. I googled a bit and found out, that some people who modified their profiles had the same problem, however the advice they received was to recover a profile, which I can not do, since it is a JTAG. Is there any way to resolve this problem, or do I need to make new profile and sacrifice all my save games?

dash: 16197

Jasper 512

Thanks

U will need xeBuild 2.0 to fix this (find on Google),and a usb drive(FORMATED IN FAT32)

1.plug your usb drive in your computer then run "xeBuild GUI 2.0.exe"

2.click on "DOWNLOAD" tab then click on "UPDATE DRIVE LIST" button and find your usb drive in the letter. make sure "DASHBOARD VERSION-(AVATARS)" and " DASHBOARD VERSION (DASHFILES)" both should be 2.0.16197.0.

3.click on "PREPARE DRIVE" button. that will creatE an update for your xbox360 in usb drive. ok now remove usb drive from computer.

4.plug usb drive in xbox360 and reboot the console. after reboot xbox360 will prompt for update. then update your xbox360 that will reboot automatically.

I have followed the guide, but the console have not prompt me for an update. Does this even work when I have already installed avatar updates before?

+I do not have the same problem on the profile that is offline (was not modified)

+I received an error saying, Unable to find file (error 404) Try again later!There was an error during the download, while trying to download an Avatar update, so I had to use the one I used when updating to 16197

Maybe I forgot something.....sorry

I assume u have your kernel 16197 (properly hacked) in your pc,ok?

1.Copy your kernel into XeBuild folder

2.Follow the instructions in my last post

3. In NXE go to settings and find INITIAL SETUP,the console will ask you to confirm the Setup,Press YES ,update will start (your usb drive must be attached to console,dont remove it)

4.Console will reboot,(in my case reboot dont worked)

5.If your console freeze,dont worry,turn it off then turn on again

6.Done

I had the same problem... And unfortunately I had to delete my profile and create a new one. So now it works. Happened on the same kernel. It will be great if you can figure that out. :) Good luck, I will be following this thread.