RealModScene
Fernando Estrada

!!!Need help plz jtag xbox does not load on aurora dash!!!

I've maybe deleted some files i shouldn't have on aurora dash in trainer files.

Now my jtag rgh is no longer there.

Its back to plan oh xbox again.

At this point there's  not much i can do. 

xbox doesn't give me the option to go back.

A step by step tutorial Would be best recommend.

I'm new to jtag rgh xbox. i just hope to recover this issue.

please any help will do. thkz 

• Like 2

Put 2 fresh copys of aurora on a usb stick with a launch.ini default path pointing to one of them, boot xbox with usb inserted, then copy the second one over your old version. remove usb stick, and reboot. Copy the launch.ini from the first link in my sig, and then change the defaut= line to default=usb0:\aurora\aurora.xex assuming this is where you put the first copy of aurora. You need 2 copys, as once it boots from one, the xbox wont allow you to copy all of the files, as the db files are being used by the first one. make sure the usb drive is formatted as fat32.

Put 2 fresh copys of aurora on a usb stick with a launch.ini default path pointing to one of them, boot xbox with usb inserted, then copy the second one over your old version. remove usb stick, and reboot. Copy the launch.ini from the first link in my sig, and then change the defaut= line to default=usb0:\aurora\aurora.xex assuming this is where you put the first copy of aurora. You need 2 copys, as once it boots from one, the xbox wont allow you to copy all of the files, as the db files are being used by the first one. make sure the usb drive is formatted as fat32.

Not usb0:\ it should be usb:\

Dashlaunch don't care about the numbers in it's ini path, it'll automatically scan all USB's to find the first one with the path you told it to use...

• Like 1

I got it fixed. i install xexmenu then transfer the files to horizon mods into my gamer tag profile.

then uploaded the usb to my xbox and xexmenu showed up as a demo. 

So i ran the xexmenu and i was good to go.  :thumbup:

• Like 1