RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Archiiee

Unity Update Error

hi, im new here and to all the rgh xbox thingy.

i have lates version of aurora  and i cant get in to unity, i have pass all the connections.

i have downloaded all the TU for the game, but when i try to see the rooms, i only get,   link up need update error xxxxxxx (cant  remember the error)

how can i update the plug in so i can get in to the games...

thank you.

• Like 1

in short: you dont. There hasnt been an update to the plugin since the final release of FSD, which was over a year ago. Team Phoenix is working on a new plugin called Nova, but it is still in the alpha stages, and is far from complete. I would wait and try later, as it could be a server load thing, or it could be that they are migrating the DB to work with some new features for nova. I couldnt tell you, as you didnt give us much to go on, and I get updates about as often as you do. Ok, Some things I know about before the general public, but it isnt my place to tell you about them. ;)

hi, im new here and to all the rgh xbox thingy.

i have lates version of aurora  and i cant get in to unity, i have pass all the connections.

i have downloaded all the TU for the game, but when i try to see the rooms, i only get,   link up need update error xxxxxxx (cant  remember the error)

how can i update the plug in so i can get in to the games...

thank you.

Redownload Aurora and replace the FSD plugin, for some reason it's become corrupt...

Redownload Aurora and replace the FSD plugin, for some reason it's become corrupt...

hi, so i just redownload aurora from the official website, and replace the fsd plug in on the plg in folder?

Yes, that should do the trick, if the plugin is infact corrupted. You might just want to recreate the whole plugin folder, as there are alot of xur files also that are used by the plugin.

thank you so much, ive been having that problem since FS i never could get that working,,.  not sure why if all the test connections, passed...

ima give it a try.

If the problem was happening with FSD also, I doubt it is a corrupted plugin issue. If that doesnt work, there could be something else going on on your network. The rooms and stuff are loaded in via http, if i remember correctly. It should show you rooms even if you dont pass the ports. The ports are used for transfering the game data through the vpn, which is what link is.

the problem is, that its telling me that  system link needs an update, and im not able to get it working.   i can download TU, covers everything works. except for that.

What is the error code it is throwing up? also can you post a copy of your launch.ini, or try the launch.ini in the first link in my sig, just change the default path to your aurora dir.

What is the error code it is throwing up? also can you post a copy of your launch.ini, or try the settings in the one in the first link in my sig, just change the default path to your aurora dir.

sorry i cant find the launch.ini on your first link, ive try every option but no good

--- Edit :

never mind i got it..