RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
jbp210

cant create room in link.You can only create one room per hour, please try back later

I have tried several times to create a room through link.jqe360.com. I just keep getting the same error.

"You can only create one room per hour. Please try back later."

I have tried deleting all browser data but still get the same message. Any help would be appreciated.

I have tried several times to create a room through link.jqe360.com. I just keep getting the same error.

"You can only create one room per hour. Please try back later."

I have tried deleting all browser data but still get the same message. Any help would be appreciated.

we are all getting that for some reason

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

I am getting that too. Now I can't even log into covers.jqe360.com, and when I could, I couldn't change my password. Is the link.jqe360.com user/pass the same as the covers? I tried to use the same info and no go. I also tried to create a new account and no go there either. Sure would be nice to be able to create a room. Is the site that glitchy or do only the mods have the ability to create a room? Sure would be nice to know so I don't keep wasting time trying to log in and create a room.

You can host a game in any lobby. The lobbies are just there to help spread out the userbase so it's not all crowded. I think there is a limit of like 35-40 users per lobby. As for creating a LOBBY, that doesn't seem to work for anybody at the moment. I think dev's are the only ones able to make lobbies. Would be nice if we could have a method of locking lobbies we create (when we CAN create) so we can keep people out that we don't want. As for logging into link or covers, it was the exact same username/pass for me; I didn't need to create a new account or anything.

What I'd like to know is if LiNK is working (tests pass, etc) can we have access to the LiNK system outside of the game we're linked in? For instance, if I make a friend, or my brother is listed as a friend, would I be alerted to him signing in (like XB Live does) if I'm playing a game? Also, can we send/receive messages from friends? I've not actually setup any friends yet, so this is probably already easily answered.

You can host a game in any lobby. The lobbies are just there to help spread out the userbase so it's not all crowded. I think there is a limit of like 35-40 users per lobby. As for creating a LOBBY, that doesn't seem to work for anybody at the moment. I think dev's are the only ones able to make lobbies. Would be nice if we could have a method of locking lobbies we create (when we CAN create) so we can keep people out that we don't want. As for logging into link or covers, it was the exact same username/pass for me; I didn't need to create a new account or anything.

What I'd like to know is if LiNK is working (tests pass, etc) can we have access to the LiNK system outside of the game we're linked in? For instance, if I make a friend, or my brother is listed as a friend, would I be alerted to him signing in (like XB Live does) if I'm playing a game? Also, can we send/receive messages from friends? I've not actually setup any friends yet, so this is probably already easily answered.

Ok, if I can't create a lobby, how do a host a game? Not clear on that at all. Do I just join the lobby and start playing the game (Borderlands 2, Halo 4, etc.) by myself in system link mode?

Ok, if I can't create a lobby, how do a host a game? Not clear on that at all. Do I just join the lobby and start playing the game (Borderlands 2, Halo 4, etc.) by myself in system link mode?

Enter a lobby, Go to Multiplayer > System Link, Create Game, wait for people to join :) For now you can't create a lobby, only games.

• Like 1

Enter a lobby, Go to Multiplayer > System Link, Create Game, wait for people to join :) For now you can't create a lobby, only games.

Borderlands 2 automatically enables system link after you join a lobby in Link. I was playing a game last night and eventually somebody joined my game, I guess that clears that up. Strange how the port tests randomly fail in FSD and I'm still always able to join a system link game. Guess those tests aren't reliable. Thanks again for the help.