RealModScene
Mattie

Aurora 0.5b by Phoenix

Hi guys :)   Why that Aurora don't download covers?     I don't know how to fix it :( pls help me

Many possible reasons:

1. You don't have internet to your console

2. XHTTP isn't enabled in dashlaunch (or you don't have dashlaunch installed)

3. There is no cover for the game you've got (no cover on the server means it cannot download it)

4. There's a connection problem between you and the server..

COMO MODIFICO LAS VELOCIDADES DE  LOS VENTILADORES TENGO PROBLEMAS DE TEMPERATURA

This is a english forum... speak in english or you'll be kicked from the forum...

have being using F3 for this long and decided to change to something new

with this Aurora version my game console turn's off by it's self and have to be turned on back again

when scrowing through the games

i tot may be some settings will do but even when i enter the settings and still in the settings looking through it goes off again.

lauching F3 back dont go off.

any one experience this?

have being using F3 for this long and decided to change to something new

with this Aurora version my game console turn's off by it's self and have to be turned on back again

when scrowing through the games

i tot may be some settings will do but even when i enter the settings and still in the settings looking through it goes off again.

lauching F3 back dont go off.

any one experience this?

Are you using a custom skin or default one?

Basically, the console is having a major crash that isn't handled... most likely due to missing/corrupt data and most likely in the skin...

default have not made any changes to it .

but when lauched and opens a game the console dosnt go off

it only goes of when you keep  scroling through for about 2-3 mins

and have downloaded a new fresh copy still the same

Can you make a copy of your installed Aurora and send to me (as-is with ALL data in the folder) so i can see if i can figure out what is causing it?

okay thanks this is it

this is the aurora 0.5b runing on the console i'v copied.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/hi88ugry8ix8u4y/Aurora_0.5b.rar  cant find how to upload here so i added it here

i cleared all the settings .ini on the hdd and  changed all with dashlauch 3.15 and updated to kernel 2.0.17394.0

and after lauching the new aurora 0.5b was on for several hours did not turn off as it does

but after i added the game path at content and saved whiles scaning for the games it went off again

i boot back again and was on again so i tried to dwonload some covers for the games to make them nice.

whiles still downloading the covers it goes off again and had to be turned on again.

thanks.

If it turns off after like an hours inactivity (not doing anything) it'd be a dashboard setting... but you mentioned it only took you a couple of minutes?

sorry u didnt get what was explaing right

1. new copy of auroa 0.5b which i opened with no game content added ( was on for about 1-2 hrs) and did not go off by it self

2. after i added the games in the content folder (when all games was on lauch screen) and " downloading covers pictures for each game"

(consloe turned off by it self while still controlling pad to download covers pictures)

Are you using a custom skin or default one?

Basically, the console is having a major crash that isn't handled... most likely due to missing/corrupt data ...

yes thanks much for your help.

i figured it out.

it happend to be one of the emulators in my content folder which i suppose was corrupt or incompactible with aurora so i deleted it.

it working fine now with no problems and have being able to update all the covers,titles updates etc.

modified alot of settings with out any issue yet.

plus all my games are working fine.

thanks and aways awaits for new updates

• Like 1

Greetings all around. Thought i'd convey some gratitude all around for this AMAZING dashboard. Works flawlessly (albeit still in need of a few tweaks here and there), but no qualms at all with this bad boy. It's easily become my go-to dash of choice. 

Keep up the amazing work.  :thumbup:

PS: where/to-whom could i direct some tips? PM to the Op perhaps or within this thread's fine? 

Cheers.

Greetings all around. Thought i'd convey some gratitude all around for this AMAZING dashboard. Works flawlessly (albeit still in need of a few tweaks here and there), but no qualms at all with this bad boy. It's easily become my go-to dash of choice. 

Keep up the amazing work.  :thumbup:

PS: where/to-whom could i direct some tips? PM to the Op perhaps or within this thread's fine? 

Cheers.

Requests/Suggestions go here: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/forum/60-requests-and-suggestions/

If you've got tips for other users on how to solve problems you've come by, post them here: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/forum/55-aurora-support/

If an admin/moderator find your thread to contain alot of useful information it'll probably be pinned to the top

Requests/Suggestions go here: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/forum/60-requests-and-suggestions/

If you've got tips for other users on how to solve problems you've come by, post them here: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/forum/55-aurora-support/

If an admin/moderator find your thread to contain alot of useful information it'll probably be pinned to the top

Appreciated. 

This dashboad is awesome. (:

Thanks a lot.

1 thing, mt BO2 shuts down my console after launching in Aurora.

Any solution or tips?

This dashboad is awesome. (:

Thanks a lot.

1 thing, mt BO2 shuts down my console after launching in Aurora.

Any solution or tips?

This means the game is crashing for some reason

Thanks a lot for this amazing dash! I dunno if this is possible, but can there be instead of one background a slideshow of them all? There was something like this in FSD3 with freakazoid's metrosyle skin, in the games tab several photos used to slideshow.

It's possible using a custom skin if you like, we're likely not going to add anything like that to the default skin tho...