RealModScene
Mattie

Aurora 0.5b by Phoenix

Sergei, the Russian language is available for download here http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/4044-russian-translations/#entry43477

Translation - Well, thank you . How to check the money let down the team )

• Like 1

Ртеперь мне кто нибудь Ñкажет куда можно деньги кинуть Ð´Ð»Ñ ÐºÐ¾Ð¼Ð°Ð½Ð´Ñ‹? Желательно чтобы модераторы Ñказали )

And now I will tell somebody where you can throw money for the team ? It is desirable that the moderators were told )

А теперь мне кто нибудь скажет куда можно деньги кинуть для команды? Желательно чтобы модераторы сказали )

And now I will tell somebody where you can throw money for the team ? It is desirable that the moderators were told )

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=6FQFKVG65JWZL <--- using this

Только через кредитки? Рдругого ÑпоÑобо нет? Ðе пользуюÑÑŒ проÑто кредитками. Ðа Ñайте еÑÑ‚ÑŒ какаÑ-то Ð¸Ð½Ñ„Ð¾Ñ€Ð¼Ð°Ñ†Ð¸Ñ Ñ Ñчетами или что-то подобным?

Only by credit card ? And no other way ? I do not use a credit card. The site has some information from the accounts , or something similar?

Только через кредитки? А другого способо нет? Не пользуюсь просто кредитками. На сайте есть какая-то информация с счетами или что-то подобным?

Only by credit card ? And no other way ? I do not use a credit card. The site has some information from the accounts , or something similar?

Paypal can be used by bank transfer once you've created a account, it takes a couple of days from you making the transfer until it's on your paypal account, but... you don't need credit/debit cards

Paypal can be used by bank transfer once you've created a account, it takes a couple of days from you making the transfer until it's on your paypal account, but... you don't need credit/debit cards

Окей, попробую.

Okay, I'll try

The definition of an easter egg in software is that there's a hidden feature, in games for instance it's often something funky such as a mini game within the game or something that's just there for you to enjoy...

Most modern games have some kind of easter egg somewhere these days, often they're quite well hidden tho, this one shouldn't be terribly difficult to find as there isn't terribly many places to have it...

So has anyone else figured out what this easter egg is?? I have :D but I have yet to see anyone else mention it aside of it's creator, so I don't wanna let the cat out of the bag if that's the case LOL :p

• Like 2

So has anyone else figured out what this easter egg is?? I have :D but I have yet to see anyone else mention it aside of it's creator, so I don't wanna let the cat out of the bag if that's the case LOL :p

I know where it is, and I know of about 6 other people who know where it is. :)

Which tab? No weird button combos right?

It's just 1 button in the settings menu, you need to have Xboxunity enabled for it to work (and of course your account setup for it) you need to hold the specific button until the easter egg is launched... it's not a button that's used for that specific control, so you don't need to use the button that does something with the control ;)

• Like 1

Wow it's my first time using this dashboard and its awesome :D

I have one problem though my fan speed doesnt turn on when i am in Aurora :no . will you add a Feature that changes the fan speed. would appreciate it if you guys implemented it.

(But my fan turns on when i am in FSD3)

i rate the dashboard 9.5  :thumbup:  :clap:  :clap:

Wow it's my first time using this dashboard and its awesome :D

I have one problem though my fan speed doesnt turn on when i am in Aurora :no . will you add a Feature that changes the fan speed. would appreciate it if you guys implemented it.

(But my fan turns on when i am in FSD3)

i rate the dashboard 9.5  :thumbup:  :clap:  :clap:

This has been answered 100+ times, and is now a 1 week automatic ban upon request. I suggest you read the forums while you cant post for a week. I would start with the first link in my sig. ;)

• Like 2

This has been answered 100+ times, and is now a 1 week automatic ban upon request. I suggest you read the forums while you cant post for a week. I would start with the first link in my sig. ;)

wow.. people still just don't know when to stop.. kind of makes you wish you can make a popup video of the "rick-roll" video when they log in.. and have popup video stuff like VH1 used to do.. hahaha

• Like 1

Is there any way to add background music to Aurora? I'd like to have halo theme music in the background. Thanks.

I believe you would have to add it to the skin. Aurora doesn't have a music player.

By the way, Love the easter egg :0 

• Like 1

Why xbox live not working on aurora ;( or I do something wrong :/ pls help :unsure:

Xbox live don't work with RGH consoles unless you go with service we do NOT support on this forum...

• Like 1

Xbox live never worked on Aurora, or FSD. It's blocked so that people don't get banned for taking a hacked console onto Microsoft servers. :)

haha, beat me to it Swizzy

• Like 3

When you make a full-fledged network in FSD3, setting the working group ?

Когда вы Ñделаете полноценную Ñеть как в FSD3, наÑтройку рабочей группы ?

Why xbox live not working on aurora ;( or I do something wrong :/ pls help :unsure:

AM i missing something how do you think xbl works with Aurora or any other dashboard on a RGH

When you make a full-fledged network in FSD3, setting the working group ?

Когда вы сделаете полноценную сеть как в FSD3, настройку рабочей группы ?

What do you mean?