RealModScene
Mattie

Aurora 0.5b by Phoenix

РебÑÑ‚, почему нету руÑÑкого Ñзыка? Ð’ 0.4b был. Переведите, пожалуйÑта. С английÑким и другими Ñзыками в РоÑÑии плохо.

Translation - Guys, why there is no Russian language ? In 0.4b it was . Translate please. With English and other languages ​​in Russia is bad.

Готов перевод даже ÑпонÑировать, ну еÑтеÑтвенно в пределах разумного.

Google translator - Ready to transfer even sponsor , well, of course within reason.

1) You can edit a filter to add hide multi disk and then save that filter as default view for next reboot.

I went to the game and pressed Y for details and down the bottom where it says to delete, rename, hide, just select hide game, I did that for all the "extra" multi discs just leaving the one I launch the game with viewed.

I went to the game and pressed Y for details and down the bottom where it says to delete, rename, hide, just select hide game, I did that for all the "extra" multi discs just leaving the one I launch the game with viewed.

I just edited the database, and changed the show all view. But that is harder, in a way, not really, but more dangerous if you dont know what you are doing. :) I know I wrote instructions for this in a different thread, by gromber. if you look for it, you should find it.

Ребят, почему нету русского языка? В 0.4b был. Переведите, пожалуйста. С английским и другими языками в России плохо.

Translation - Guys, why there is no Russian language ? In 0.4b it was . Translate please. With English and other languages ​​in Russia is bad.

Готов перевод даже спонсировать, ну естественно в пределах разумного.

Google translator - Ready to transfer even sponsor , well, of course within reason.

I sent a request to our Russian translator, but i got no response prior to release (that was over a month after i sent the request) There are russian translations on the way by other people

i installed aurora and everything works fine, but when i press home button (xbox button) i get options from freestyle...

and my save files are gone.

any solution?

i installed aurora and everything works fine, but when i press home button (xbox button) i get options from freestyle...

and my save files are gone.

any solution?

The first issue would be related to Aurora loading the FSD plugin, which means everything FSD has there Aurora also have...

About the savegames... that's odd, you're signed in to the same profile as you used before correct?

• Like 1

The first issue would be related to Aurora loading the FSD plugin, which means everything FSD has there Aurora also have...

About the savegames... that's odd, you're signed in to the same profile as you used before correct?

so how can i make that aurora would load its own plugin?

and yes i am signed in to the same profile. and someone else also told me he also lost his save files.

i mean they re probably not lost but in a different directory that aurora didnt check or something.

• Like 5

so how can i make that aurora would load its own plugin?

and yes i am signed in to the same profile. and someone else also told me he also lost his save files.

i mean they re probably not lost but in a different directory that aurora didnt check or something.

Aurora doesn't have a plugin yet, we're borrowing some functionality from the FSD Plugin until Nova is ready

Aurora have nothing to do with your saves, what it does have is a menu where you can see and delete saves for each game, but, other then that it's all the dashboard that deals with it...

• Like 1

Aurora doesn't have a plugin yet, we're borrowing some functionality from the FSD Plugin until Nova is ready

Aurora have nothing to do with your saves, what it does have is a menu where you can see and delete saves for each game, but, other then that it's all the dashboard that deals with it...

i have checked and only black ops 2 save file is missing. save files from all other games work as before.

havent played the campaign so it doesnt matter. i just have to make my old classes and i am good to go

Local link still doesn't work ... I had the same issue in 0.4b.

unload the freestyle plugin. when the plugin is loaded all system link traffic gets forwarded over VPN to unity. Maybe we can get an offline mode in Nova, so you can have all the custom guide, with all of its feature, and be able to play system link locally without having to unload nova. :)

• Like 1

Recently I found out that most of the customization in quick view is for a specified gamer profile... Like when I hidden the backup games on my profile signed in, then I signed in with my brother's profile, all the hidden files were shown and I had to hide them again for him... This can be pain in the ***, since there is almost 6~7 profiles on my xbox, hiding 28 backup games data for each 7 profiles... 

Recently I found out that most of the customization in quick view is for a specified gamer profile... Like when I hidden the backup games on my profile signed in, then I signed in with my brother's profile, all the hidden files were shown and I had to hide them again for him... This can be pain in the ***, since there is almost 6~7 profiles on my xbox, hiding 28 backup games data for each 7 profiles... 

That is how it is supposed to be, so every user can make their own quickviews, customized to their liking.

A better method is probably to build a filter that filters out these games, 28 games is alot... which is why we have filters in the first place...

You call them "backup games data", is that like NXE2GOD backups? if so; try the updated Hide Backups script, it can be found on my github repository and will be included with the next Aurora release (since it's been included since i made it we're also adding any updates i do to it)

I sent a request to our Russian translator, but i got no response prior to release (that was over a month after i sent the request) There are russian translations on the way by other people

СпаÑибо, буду ждать. Как переведут кину вам рублей 500. (10$)

Google translation - Thank you, I'll wait. How to translate throw you 500 rubles. (10$)

Спасибо, буду ждать. Как переведут кину вам рублей 500. (10$)

Google translation - Thank you, I'll wait. How to translate throw you 500 rubles. (10$)

There's Russian translations submitted for testing, i just haven't had time to test them just yet...

There's Russian translations submitted for testing, i just haven't had time to test them just yet...

Сообщите пожалуйÑта, когда будет доÑтупер руÑÑкий Ñзык Ð´Ð»Ñ ÑкачиваниÑ.

Google translator - Tell please, when will dostuper Russian for download.

Сообщите пожалуйста, когда будет доступер русский язык для скачивания.

Google translator - Tell please, when will dostuper Russian for download.

You will find the russian translation in the language pack section once it has been verified to be working properly, i probably will check tomorrow during the day, very tired today

You will find the russian translation in the language pack section once it has been verified to be working properly, i probably will check tomorrow during the day, very tired today

Рвы знаете руÑÑкий Ñзык?

Да и будет ли руÑÑкий Ñзык выложен на Ñайте. У Ð¼ÐµÐ½Ñ Ð¿Ñ€Ð¸Ñтавка Ñ‰Ð°Ñ Ð½Ðµ имеет доÑтупа к интернету.

Do you know Russian language?

And whether there will be Russian language posted on the website. I have a console right now does not have access to the Internet.

А вы знаете русский язык?

Да и будет ли русский язык выложен на сайте. У меня приставка щас не имеет доступа к интернету.

Do you know Russian language?

And whether there will be Russian language posted on the website. I have a console right now does not have access to the Internet.

No, i don't speak russian, but i can spot some errors anyways, such as when you switch between 2 items and they shift, that's bad... wrong... then there's displaying the various values correctly, and NOT crashing when it's supposed to display something...

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/4295-language-packs/#entry33665 you can find the translation here once it's ready

No, i don't speak russian, but i can spot some errors anyways, such as when you switch between 2 items and they shift, that's bad... wrong... then there's displaying the various values correctly, and NOT crashing when it's supposed to display something...

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/4295-language-packs/#entry33665 you can find the translation here once it's ready

Так Ñюда на Ñайт выложат руÑÑкий Ñзык Ð´Ð»Ñ 0.5b?

So here on the site lay out Russian language 0.5b?

СпаÑибо. Буду ждать, когда можно будет Ñкачать. Желаю хорошо отдохнуть.

Thank you. I will wait when you can download. I wish you a good rest.

Ой, на верхний поÑÑ‚ в поÑледнем Ñообщении не обращайте вниманиÑ, ошибÑÑ.

Oh, the top post in the last message, never mind, wrong.

unload the freestyle plugin. when the plugin is loaded all system link traffic gets forwarded over VPN to unity. Maybe we can get an offline mode in Nova, so you can have all the custom guide, with all of its feature, and be able to play system link locally without having to unload nova. :)

Worked fine... Thanks

Так Ñюда на Ñайт выложат руÑÑкий Ñзык Ð´Ð»Ñ 0.5b?

So here on the site lay out Russian language 0.5b?

СпаÑибо. Буду ждать, когда можно будет Ñкачать. Желаю хорошо отдохнуть.

Thank you. I will wait when you can download. I wish you a good rest.

Ой, на верхний поÑÑ‚ в поÑледнем Ñообщении не обращайте вниманиÑ, ошибÑÑ.

Oh, the top post in the last message, never mind, wrong.

Sergei, the Russian language is available for download here http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/4044-russian-translations/#entry43477

• Like 1

Sergei, the Russian language is available for download here http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/4044-russian-translations/#entry43477

Вот ÑпаÑибо ). Ð’Ñе, позже закину денюжку команде )