RealModScene
Mattie

Aurora 0.5b by Phoenix

is there any way to speed up the fans speed in aurora interface? thx

I don't believe so. But if you have Aurora running on your Xbox 360, then you must have Dashlaunch.

If I were you, I would rely on Dashlaunch to change your fan speed. FSD lets you change fan speed as well... But honestly, because of Dashlaunch, it's a redundant and unnecessary feature

If you have any trouble changing the fan speed in Dashlaunch, let me know and I can try to assist you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is there any way to speed up the fans speed in aurora interface? thx

Nope, and the default interface will not have it because it's a feature most people don't understand how to use and therefor setup the wrong way...

The proper way to deal with the fans is to change the target temperatures, as what this does is make the fans go faster then normal to compensate for the temperatures you have while still allowing it to increase the fanspeed as needed, and you don't want the fans to be set to 100% as this will cause the fans to die much faster

I've found that setting a threshold of 65C to be the 'sweet spot' when setting temps in dashlaunch ;)

It really depends on the environment tho

If someone can help me, I would really appreciate. But the issue is that, my Aurora Dash isn't running. It says "game couldn't start, try downloading it again". I already tried rebooting, I tried pulling the plug. I tried lauching from the xex menu, I tried lauching from the dashlaunch, i checked the launch.ini files both though the DL and from the Wordpad, I checked all files from the Aurora 0.5b folder, I review'd every single game and homebrew I had with xex menu and all of them work fine, my plugins are all fine (except from FreestylePlugin). Nothing worked, and a similar post I read say'd that the guy just reinstalled it, but I dont want to lose my Options and configurations and coverflows. This already happened once a few months ago and I wasted a hole afternoon. Please, if someone knows what happened, or at least how to migrate my configuration to the new working aurora folder?

Well, since it happend out of the blue, it's most likely you turned the console off unexpectedly while it was writing to the DB (this would corrupt the DB which could result in aurora being unable to launch) or possibly your HDD is no good anymore

i'll try to fix the aurora before fixing the hdd, see if it works. btw where are my configurations and my coverlows etc.?

Thanks a lot, i was freaking out.

The data folder holds your settings/covers etc.

Sent from my SM-G903F

It really depends on the environment tho

how would it depend on the environment?  65c is 65c whether you're in a hot environment or cold environment ;)

RMS.Front.Page.Aurora.By.Phoenix.png

Phoenix has released version 0.5b of Aurora, check it out on the new website: http://phoenix.xboxunity.net.

If you like what we're doing here, feel free to buy us a virtual beer or something!

btn_donate_LG.gif

Dears,

I am new and I am ask i can setup Aurora system in my xbox 360, but i have Xbox360 live account on  my  console and my console dos not have Jtag , can work Aurora system on my console? please help

and how can I do?

*Feature Request for Aurora*

When cycling through groups via RB/LB ie: favourites, xbox, home brew, etc... can we have it automatically select what ever selection you're on instead of selecting it via RB/LB and then hitting "A" to go into it?

Thanks in advance - Excellent interface, keep up the good work!

*Feature Request for Aurora*

When cycling through groups via RB/LB ie: favourites, xbox, home brew, etc... can we have it automatically select what ever selection you're on instead of selecting it via RB/LB and then hitting "A" to go into it?

Thanks in advance - Excellent interface, keep up the good work!

It was done that way intentionally, so you can if you by accident pressed RB/LB abort the change by pressing B, aswell as make changes using the other buttons

I see what you mean - I'm just saying if you selected the wrong group, all you'd have to do is LB/RB to the correct one if pressing LB/RB cycles through each group without having to press A/B - Just eliminates the extra step of having to press A/B that's all.

Also, just wanted to share I successfully updated both my xboxes to the latest dash - Thank you Swizzy for your GUI!

Not sure if this is where to ask but does anyone know how to network two xboxs on a network to play on system link?  I've been researching this and apparently you can only port forward to one ip at a time so how can I port forward two different ip addresses to the same port??

Thanks in advance!

I see what you mean - I'm just saying if you selected the wrong group, all you'd have to do is LB/RB to the correct one if pressing LB/RB cycles through each group without having to press A/B - Just eliminates the extra step of having to press A/B that's all.

Also, just wanted to share I successfully updated both my xboxes to the latest dash - Thank you Swizzy for your GUI!

Not sure if this is where to ask but does anyone know how to network two xboxs on a network to play on system link?  I've been researching this and apparently you can only port forward to one ip at a time so how can I port forward two different ip addresses to the same port??

Thanks in advance!

We're not planning on changing this any time soon, we chose to implement it this way as it makes sense, it's a small extra step for you but a big thing for us, implementing it the way you suggested isn't something easy, it'd either be "change on selection change" which have a bad impact on performance, or it's "change on exit" which is not particularly easy to implement (i don't work with XUI, but i'm fairly certain we don't exactly know when the scene has disappeared)

hi plz help when i download and install any title update for any game it wont start and gives me this message (try redownloading it)

plz help

hi plz help when i download and install any title update for any game it wont start and gives me this message (try redownloading it)

plz help

It probably means the TU wasn't downloaded correctly, are you using Wifi? that tends to corrupt the TU's...

I am using Aurora 0.5b. Since last days, when I try to access the System Link menu while in-game, the list is showed and then the Xbox suddenly reboots. Is there anyone with same problem? My internet connection is working fine. Thanks ;)

Hi guys,

wanted to say thanks for Aurora, it works briliant!

Is there a function to download and activate all latest TU for all my games with single click? Usually I write 50-100 games for my clients and it takes agest to check, download and activate TU for each games...

Thanks

Right now, there isn't... but... with 0.6b you'll be able to write scripts with this kind of functionality (maybe)

ey, before youre trying to autoload the TU, check which TU ist available! Many games I own don't get the properly/latest TU from Unity which prevent me using LiNK! Some of my games even have a newer TU like Minecraft...

ey, before youre trying to autoload the TU, check which TU ist available! Many games I own don't get the properly/latest TU from Unity which prevent me using LiNK! Some of my games even have a newer TU like Minecraft...

Minecraft doesn't have the latest TU's on Xboxunity due to their size, uploading them fails... with other games it could be the same issue or even that nobody uploaded them (xboxunity is run by the community in a way, TU's and covers have to be uploaded by the community in order for others to use them)

But if someone uploaded one but Aurora doesn't recognize them??

If someone uploaded a new TU and Aurora doesn't know about it, it's either not the same version as your game (Aurora checks the MediaID and BaseVersion of the TU's so they're actually compatible, you might not be checking these things...) or it's because Aurora is unable to download the data for whatever reason (it doesn't get an up-to-date list)

There's also like i said, the possibility of the update failing towards Xboxunity due to the size of the update (such is the case with Minecraft)