RealModScene
Mattie

Aurora 0.5b by Phoenix

I have just noticed one thing. After updating to .05b thru OTA all the TU were disappeared. I cant enable one because it shows empty.

please help.

I have just noticed one thing. After updating to .05b thru OTA all the TU were disappeared. I cant enable one because it shows empty.

please help.

That's weird, the easiest solution to this problem is probably to delete the data folder and redownload all assets etc.

• Like 1

Yeah, Some your the third person I have seen that has had a DB corruption issue after updating. :( it seems pretty random though, so I dont know if there will be a fix for this in the future.

Yeah, Some your the third person I have seen that has had a DB corruption issue after updating. :( it seems pretty random though, so I dont know if there will be a fix for this in the future.

We can only fix issues which we can reproduce (and thus find the root cause of)

• Like 1

I have an issue, I was on FSD before using connectx plugin (with the patch for the plugin) when i logged in aurora, everything was already set up on the connectx tab (computer name, share name, user and password), is it normal ? I've resetted all the fields and typed them again but i still don't see any connectx path to add for the scan content...

PS : I don't know if it is a bug or supposed to be your famous easter egg, but system complete crashes when you push both LT and RT at the same time

PS2 : Back on FSD my connectx is now f*ed up, i can't see any path even in FSD... dunno what i will have to do , need to find again the puling with the patch and the tutorial

I have an issue, I was on FSD before using connectx plugin (with the patch for the plugin) when i logged in aurora, everything was already set up on the connectx tab (computer name, share name, user and password), is it normal ? I've resetted all the fields and typed them again but i still don't see any connectx path to add for the scan content...

PS : I don't know if it is a bug or supposed to be your famous easter egg, but system complete crashes when you push both LT and RT at the same time

PS2 : Back on FSD my connectx is now f*ed up, i can't see any path even in FSD... dunno what i will have to do , need to find again the puling with the patch and the tutorial

Copy the connectX.xex to the plugin folder of aurora, enable at boot. reboot the xbox. Leave the settings the way they are. If you have connectX in launch.ini as a plugin remove it. When it connects to your network, the connectX:\ option should show up in the filemanager, and then you can add it to your scan paths. :)

• Like 1

I don't know if it is a bug or supposed to be your famous easter egg, but system complete crashes when you push both LT and RT at the same time

Was Aurora telling you it crashed, or did the console just freeze? if it froze, how long did you wait after it occurred until you rebooted your console?

I waited about 2 minutes.

I will copy connectx and connectx patch to plugin from aurora and try again (I don't have any plugin activated on the launch.ini)

I anyway edited my fsd settings swith sql after reentering my connectx credentials so i could have my game collections again without rescanning everything in case it wouldn't work for aurora.

Seems everytime you change the connectx settings it created a new ScanPathDeviceID ending with _CONX

Edit : Ok It worked, I guess I didn't take the time to read, i thought somehow the plugin was in the package but I had forgotten this connectx file isn't so legal to distribute...

I waited about 2 minutes.

Ok, so, i tested this out and it's not crashing for me, i cannot say what is causing it, i pressed LT + RT in multiple places, never freezing or crashing

Could be just me then, for information it is a jtag jasper 16 MB and when I did it collection was empty, I will do it again now that I have some games to see if it does it still

(Also when I do it i hear the usual xbox sound)

Could be just me then, for information it is a jtag jasper 16 MB and when I did it collection was empty, I will do it again now that I have some games to see if it does it still

(Also when I do it i hear the usual xbox sound)

Really? that's even worse... the Aurora skin don't have any sounds...

Can you make a video of it happening?

It is currently scanning and downloading for a lot of games, I will try it again tomorrow, maybe nothing will happen and it could also be linked to collection being empty.

If I can reproduce it I will do a video (with sound ofc)

PS : Also wasn't a one time thing, when collection was empty I did it 2 or 3 times and always frozen screen and the little sound just before and then nothing happens

• Like 1

The pop up overlays/ Menus you mention are not from aurora i assume.

Usual Xbox sound -> how they called Xbox GUI?

It is currently scanning and downloading for a lot of games, I will try it again tomorrow, maybe nothing will happen and it could also be linked to collection being empty.

If I can reproduce it I will do a video (with sound ofc)

PS : Also wasn't a one time thing, when collection was empty I did it 2 or 3 times and always frozen screen and the little sound just before and then nothing happens

Ok, so, enabling filters and pressing LT + RT (when no covers are shown) causes the freeze also for me, thanks for finding this, it'll be fixed for 0.6b :)

• Like 1

Np as i said in another topic if you needed an annoying beta tester i was available xD (but a bit late i must say)

• Like 15

Np as i said in another topic if you needed an annoying beta tester i was available xD (but a bit late i must say)

Unfortunatly, it doesnt work that way. You get asked to be a alpha tester, not the other way around, and technically we are all beta testers, as 0.5b means 0.5 beta. lol.

Yeah I know, was mostly a joke.

I don't think I would be efficient anyway, lack of time, lack of development related knowledge, my only strong suit is SQL so not really handy for Aurora and too common of a knowledge as it is quite easy to manipulate.

Anyway when it is done downloading and everything I will start using it when I play on week-ends, and if it is more stable than FSD I think it would be worth a small donation. So far I like the quite simple interface with the multiple possibilites offered on the game details view (TU, DLC, successes, saves, ...)

• Like 2

hello, thank you for your work

Needless to review the discharge of title updates to USB memory fails on the route (should be USB 0 usb0 cache for example)
FSD saves in the cache , i download title updates in memory usb because i have not hdd
Please check the path to download the update title because they do not keep well in USB memory cache ( usb0 / cache0 ... )

hace falta revisar la descarga de las title updates, para memoria usb falla en la ruta (deberia ser usb 0 cache usb0 por ejemplo)
el fsd las guarda en el cache ,
por favor revisen la ruta para descargar las title update porque no se guardan bien en memorias usb cache(usb0/cache0...)

Where title updates get installed depends on the game. some go in the cache, but all newer games get stored in the content dir. To install title updates on a usb, you have to format it with the xbox.

hello, thank you for your work

Needless to review the discharge of title updates to USB memory fails on the route (should be USB 0 usb0 cache for example)

FSD saves in the cache , i download title updates in memory usb because i have not hdd

Please check the path to download the update title because they do not keep well in USB memory cache ( usb0 / cache0 ... )

hace falta revisar la descarga de las title updates, para memoria usb falla en la ruta (deberia ser usb 0 cache usb0 por ejemplo)

el fsd las guarda en el cache ,

por favor revisen la ruta para descargar las title update porque no se guardan bien en memorias usb cache(usb0/cache0...)

They shouldn't go into "USB0/Cache0/" or whatever, it's USBMU#:\Cache\ or USBMU#:\Content\0000...0\TitleID\0000B0000\ depending on the type

• Like 1

I will download the version when there will be Russian language, or its not gonna happen?:///

I rly liked 0.4b and i hope that the new 0.5b will be a lot better.

P.s. No. Im know pretty good english but in RUS its more comfortable for me.

Hooah for the awesome work guys from RMS:))

I will download the version when there will be Russian language, or its not gonna happen?:///

Any one can make translations. I dont read/speak russian, but if you are fairly fluent in english, or any other language that has been translated, then I wouldnt think it would be that hard. I dont know about the format of the translation files, Swizzy would be better to ask about that.

There won't be a new release of 0.5b with russian included, however, you can update the russian language pack if you want, i sent out a request to our russian translator(s) several weeks ago, i got no response from it and thus we released without russian, same goes for korean...

I can't do more then send a request for translators to update their translations, and i only really do that for the included languages, other ones will have to maintain their translations on their own

All information is available here as to how to do it: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/4361-guide-how-to-translatelocalize-aurora/ if you have any questions, feel free to send me a message and i'll try to help you :)

you can find the English source here: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/4295-language-packs/#entry33658 and the 0.4B Russian source here: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/4295-language-packs/#entry33665

• Like 1

There won't be a new release of 0.5b with russian included, however, you can update the russian language pack if you want, i sent out a request to our russian translator(s) several weeks ago, i got no response from it and thus we released without russian, same goes for korean...

I can't do more then send a request for translators to update their translations, and i only really do that for the included languages, other ones will have to maintain their translations on their own

All information is available here as to how to do it: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/4361-guide-how-to-translatelocalize-aurora/ if you have any questions, feel free to send me a message and i'll try to help you :)

you can find the English source here: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/4295-language-packs/#entry33658 and the 0.4B Russian source here: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/4295-language-packs/#entry33665

Thanks, its really can help me.. Hope the translator who made it for the 0.4b will update his work))

If he will not update i will download and use it with english

• Like 2