RealModScene
tomtom38

how to copy nxe installed game to usb hdd for fsd

Before my xbox was rgh'ed I installed a couple of games to the hdd. Now I would like to copy those games to my usb hdd but my disk is no where to be found. I tried scanning the hdd with fsd but had no luck. Ive done some digging around through the hdd and found 5.6 gigs in folder 0's/content/4d5308d6 which google tells me is the game im looking for but there is no xex in the folder. Is there a way to retrive the game from hdd1 so I can add it to fsd. It plays fine when I go to nxe dash but wont show up in fsd. Thanks for any help

Guest wulfie

keep in mind that converting an nxe installed game into a GoD still won't give you a default.xex, but you can still copy the GoD file to your external hdd and launch via FSD/F3

• Like 1

If you want GoD containers to show up in the original dashboard (NXE/Metro), they MUST reside in the Content0000000000000000 folder (this is the default GoD directory).

You can place them on a USB hard drive and launch them from FSD/F3 as instructed above though (you still need to set a path and the scan depth).