RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
chriss179

Tu won't upload correctly to XboxUnity.net

Hi, i'm trying to upload an update to xboxunity.net. In fact it's TU 3 to oblivion. Just 4mb big. It will upload and say done, but then doesn't show up anywhere.

I've attached the file here, rarred ofcourse, can anyone let me know why uploading this TU won't work?

TU_11561UH_0000014000000.rar

It seems like a possible server error, when it's uploaded you get a message saying "Failed to read file"

This indicates there's a problem either with the TU or with the server

I'll notify the admins and see what the root cause of the problem is

In the meantime, for anyone looking for what MediaID this TU is for it's: 013FE217 the BaseVersion is: 00000009

It seems like a possible server error, when it's uploaded you get a message saying "Failed to read file"

This indicates there's a problem either with the TU or with the server

I'll notify the admins and see what the root cause of the problem is

In the meantime, for anyone looking for what MediaID this TU is for it's: 013FE217 the BaseVersion is: 00000009

I receive no such message. It only shows a green done button which i press and then everything seems ok.... but isn't.

I receive no such message. It only shows a green done button which i press and then everything seems ok.... but isn't.

You probably didn't look in the right place for it: http://tinypic.com/r/1zutmo/8