RealModScene
Flaminek

just installed Aurora just a few quick questions

Noticed I can't see the back of cover of games like we could for fsd3?

also how to move games from xbla to xbox 360?

No avatar?

i downloaded 60 or so available video trailers for the 320 or so games i got will there be more avaialble n future?

lastly when i scan for homebrew only 1 title shows up wherr as fsd3 all 6 things i had there did (xm360,dashlaunch,xex menu ect)?

thanks in advance.

You could have enumerate your questions to let us easier answer.

Here you go:

Works for me.

There are filters. You can list all games or let it show specific games like xbla or 360 only. You can also set paths for 360 where your xbla games are to let them show as 369 games.

No avatar sir.

The trailers are from xbox live. If there are trailers available you can download. But not all games have trailers.

Show us your path. Scan depth should always be 2. You have your homebrew path and the subfolders contains the homebrew applications directly as .xex files.

If there is a deeper subfolder structure then i recommend to restructure. Otherwise you have to set the scan depth higher which shouldnt be necessary.

• Like 1

The trailers are from xbox live. If there are trailers available you can download. But not all games have trailers.

Correction; They're taken from xbox.com

Noticed I can't see the back of cover of games like we could for fsd3?

also how to move games from xbla to xbox 360?

You can do so using the left stick if memory serves me right, pull it towards you and you should see the back of the cover (this is dependant on the coverflow layout, but all of the ones that are included shows backside when you do this) if it doesn't work with the left stick, try the right stick...

You cannot move them from one category to the other, not using any built-in features anyways, what you can do is either select the type for the scanpath (effects ALL games in this path) or you can modify the database

I don't see any need for you to have XBLA games under Xbox 360 tho, if you want to have them shown together with Xbox 360 (hide homebrew etc.) then you can either make your own filter, or use one that's provided outside of the Aurora releases such as my github repository: https://github.com/Swizzy/AuroraScripts here you can find Filters, Sorting scripts, and Subtitles, If there's a script missing you'd like to see, feel free to ask and i'll probably make it for you (it depends on if it's possible, how much information i've been provided that's needed to make it and so on)

I don't see any need for you to have XBLA games under Xbox 360 tho,...

for example, i don`t have division by xbox360, xbla, etc. i separate them by singleplayer, multiplayer, kinect, etc. so x360 or xbla game can be in any of mine groups.

for example, i don`t have division by xbox360, xbla, etc. i separate them by singleplayer, multiplayer, kinect, etc. so x360 or xbla game can be in any of mine groups.

For Aurora that doesn't make a difference... you just use such filters, and voila...

For Aurora that doesn't make a difference... you just use such filters, and voila...

your filters don`t work properly. local coop, for example, doesn`t show all local coop games. and manual adding string with title or titleid to the filter for each game you want to filter  is pain in the ass

your filters don`t work properly. local coop, for example, doesn`t show all local coop games. and manual adding string with title or titleid to the filter for each game you want to filter  is pain in the ass

My scripts works for what they were made for, it's not my fault xbox.com don't have proper information for every single game there is...

Adding exceptions like that isn't that hard... i've explained the process multiple times, and if you don't want to do so yourself all you have to do is supply me with the information required to add them and i will do so...

My scripts works for what they were made for, it's not my fault xbox.com don't have proper information for every single game there is...

Adding exceptions like that isn't that hard... i've explained the process multiple times, and if you don't want to do so yourself all you have to do is supply me with the information required to add them and i will do so...

i didn`t say it`s hard. addin string to the lua file is simple. but the process itself is complicated. for exaple, i have 60gb hdd on my xbox, so i can`t have all games i want on my xbox and my library changes very often. this means each time i add or remove game i need to download filter.lua from xbox, find titleid of game i want to add/remove, edit lua script, download it to xbox and restart auroa. this take some time and effort. it would be much simplier if i could do this directly in aurora with the pair of button pressings(as in FSD).

your script showed me 2 games out of 7. and what if i have 500gb(or more) hdd with a ton of games and, for example, i have 70 mp games, your script shows me 20, so i need to find titleids of 50 games and add them to filter.lua. this would definitely take some time.

i don`t say that aurora is bad or your scripts are, and i don`t have anything against you. i just make examples of situations which regular users may encounter and which are hard to solve in some conditions, even when you know lua