RealModScene
MamboJambo

Can't join sessions in all games, but people can join me

I do not have modem.Just a standard cable and i have tried put the cable straight to the xbox-i can't manage to configure the PPPOE settings in the xbox.I did fill the username and the password but there was no internet in FSD.

if it does not work being connected directly to your modem then you have an issue with the settings on your xbox, make sure you are not running any other plugins in dashlaunch.

if it does not work being connected directly to your modem then you have an issue with the settings on your xbox, make sure you are not running any other plugins in dashlaunch.

I am sure that I am not running any other plugin.any other suggestions ??

devlink off, ping patch on, avatar update installed. updated to latest version of dashlaunch and F3.

I as well have this issue but 1 in a 100 times I can join a game. I've followed all instructions given here and can confirm the ports are correctly forwarded. Could it be location related? I'm in TX.

All check.

if all those are set and you are not running any dashlaunch plugins and ports are forwarded correctly then LiNK should work perfectly

I have the same problems.
I can see and connect to the rooms just fine.
I get Pass on everything except upnp.
Mostly I can't see any server but when I do, I can't connect.
Other can connect to me if I host a game.

I have tried with BO2, Borderlands 2 and Dirt 3. Same problem in all 3 games.
I have removed and downloaded the TUs severel times.
I have tried with the ports (3071, 3072), (1001, 1002) and (1995, 1996).
I have tried with port forward in my router, DMZ and with the box connected directly to my ISP.
I have upgraded from Dashboard 15574 to 16202. Both with the kinect avatar updates.
I have tried with Dashlaunch 3.02, 3.04, 3.05 and 3.06.
I have completely removed and reinstalled FSD 4 times.
Devlink is off and Ping patch on.
No other plugins is runing in Dashlaunch

I have spent roughly 20 hours reading and testing but nothing of what I have tried has helped. Still the same problem.
I have basicly read all I can on this forum and tested every tip I could find without any luck.

My box is a RGH 360 Elite 120Gb (jasper 16Mb) with the Coolrunner chip.

Yesterday I helped a friend to update to the latest beta of FSD on his RGH 360 Elite and he got the same problem.

Is there any log file that can help?
Is there anything else I can try?
Can location or version of the Xbox have anything to do with it?

Apperently there is more people than me and my friend that has this problem. 
Is it even anything that the devs are working on? 
Because all I can find in the forums is the same tips over and over agian and people saying that it should work. 
I know that it's a free software and that it's still in beta and the devs are doing it in theire spare time. And I appriciate all the work.
But no questions about any logs or anything that can help pinpoint the problem?

Don't get me wrong. I don't want to be an ass hole. I'm just frustrated after all try and error.

I also still have the problem.And ended up with the conclusion that it is about the speed of the internet connection.I am in Bulgaria and we have a good internet here but still i think it is too slow for link.I will try a different ISP in a friend's house but it will be in a month (he is out of town till the end of February ) and will post the results here.In the mean time  i hope someone comes up with a solution.

If someone who have the problem could try his xbox with a different connection and post the results i will thank him/her.

I have the same problems.I can see and connect to the rooms just fine.I get Pass on everything except upnp.Mostly I can't see any server but when I do, I can't connect.Other can connect to me if I host a game. I have tried with BO2, Borderlands 2 and Dirt 3. Same problem in all 3 games.I have removed and downloaded the TUs severel times.I have tried with the ports (3071, 3072), (1001, 1002) and (1995, 1996).I have tried with port forward in my router, DMZ and with the box connected directly to my ISP.I have upgraded from Dashboard 15574 to 16202. Both with the kinect avatar updates.I have tried with Dashlaunch 3.02, 3.04, 3.05 and 3.06.I have completely removed and reinstalled FSD 4 times.Devlink is off and Ping patch on.No other plugins is runing in Dashlaunch I have spent roughly 20 hours reading and testing but nothing of what I have tried has helped. Still the same problem.I have basicly read all I can on this forum and tested every tip I could find without any luck. My box is a RGH 360 Elite 120Gb (jasper 16Mb) with the Coolrunner chip. Yesterday I helped a friend to update to the latest beta of FSD on his RGH 360 Elite and he got the same problem. Is there any log file that can help?Is there anything else I can try?Can location or version of the Xbox have anything to do with it? Apperently there is more people than me and my friend that has this problem. Is it even anything that the devs are working on? Because all I can find in the forums is the same tips over and over agian and people saying that it should work. I know that it's a free software and that it's still in beta and the devs are doing it in theire spare time. And I appriciate all the work.But no questions about any logs or anything that can help pinpoint the problem? Don't get me wrong. I don't want to be an ass hole. I'm just frustrated after all try and error.

is F3 set as default ?

yes.

Finally, success !!Connected it via my new modem, and it works like a charm. Thank you for all your help. I really appreciate your hard work.

So it is as i said something with the internet connection -not a software problem in the FSD3 or link

So could you help me too.

Could you tell me how to configure PPPOE connection in FSD3.

I have tried  this method  http://helpdesk.nex-tech.com/article.php?id=169  but in vain.I still can't connect to internet.

PS I don't have a modem/routher just a cable that comes into my flat.I do not know how it is called in english.

I have fsd as default and my internet connection is 100mbit down and 100mbit up. I can try with another isp and see if that helps. Skickat från min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk 2

I have now tested with another ISP.

I connected WAN on my router to my neighbors router and it worked just fine. Even without opening any ports in his router.

I have contacted my ISP in an effort to solve the problem but they doesn't seem interested. They only kept repeating that there is nothing they can do and that it's nothing wrong in their network.

I will have another try later and demand to talk to someone that has any knowledge of networking.

I live in Sweden and my ISP is Bredbandsbolaget.

The other ISP that it worked with is Comhem.

I will keep you posted.

So it is the network connection i knew it.So there is nothing i can do to fix it cause i prepaid my internet till september.

Fritte you can try another thing you could try to set alternate MAC addres in your xbox from this this troubleshoot : http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live/connecting/error-cant-obtain-ip-address-router-modem-978976 I also will try it but now i can't .I will be out of town for a 2-3 weeks cause i need to attend in lection in univartsity.

After that i will post the results.

I called my ISP and talked to them again. The guy I talked to went away a short while and then came back and told me that there was nothing wrong. A couple of houers later I tried to connect through link again and it worked.

I don't know what they did. But I did not change anyting at my end and now it's working.

I called my ISP and talked to them again. The guy I talked to went away a short while and then came back and told me that there was nothing wrong. A couple of houers later I tried to connect through link again and it worked.

I don't know what they did. But I did not change anyting at my end and now it's working.

Hi... good for you...

But... do you know what kind of changes was made to your modem/router ???. My ISP still is telling to me that everything in my configuration is fine!... I already have a DMZ configured...