RealModScene
MamboJambo

Can't join sessions in all games, but people can join me

I passed all the LiNK tests, and i can see game sessions in system link in every game, but i can't join i get an error "couldn't join the game". if I create a game myself people can join me and play.

I use Internet Sharing. My PC is wirelessely connected to the routher, and my RGH is connected to the PC with wire. I forwarded the ports and tests pass each time.

What could be the problem ?

Do you have "pingpatch" and "devlink" enable on dashlaunch 3.04?

If you don't make sure you do it and It should work just fine.

;)

they are both enabled. XLINK and XBSlink were working fine before. but in LiNK i get connection timed out or unable to join game session error..

but other people can join my games no problem.. it's weird S:

It seems like you are trying to join a host with a different game region or tittle update than what you have.

I passed all the LiNK tests, and i can see game sessions in system link in every game, but i can't join i get an error "couldn't join the game". if I create a game myself people can join me and play.

I use Internet Sharing. My PC is wirelessely connected to the routher, and my RGH is connected to the PC with wire. I forwarded the ports and tests pass each time.

I have exactly the same problem, people can join me (F1 2012) but I can't join others...

I can join games fine, but can't create. How are you creating a game? I can't log into link.jqe360, only covers. Can you create a game directly from the xbox? Any help would be appreciated.

This is my process for hosting:

1) Start Game

2) Load/Sign into LiNK

3) Choose Lobby

4) Click System Link in Game

5) Start hosting in Game

6) People Join

This is my process for joining:

1) Start Game

2) Load/Sign into LiNK

3) Choose Lobby

4) Click System Link in Game

5) Join game in progress if listed

6) If not listed, go back to main menu in game and repeat steps 3-5 in a different lobby.

So basically, you wanna make sure you're in the LiNK lobby prior to opening the System Link menu item in the game. This has always worked for me, provided all tests pass in the LiNK setup. If you change LiNK lobbies while still in the System Link screen, it may not refresh after you change, thus you might have to click the refresh button if it exists.

I DO SEE ROOMS , I JUST CAN'T JOIN THEM . IN MW2 I GET AWATING CONNECTION 1-2-3-4 .. and then bah'm Main Menu with messege 'couldn't connect to the host'

I helped a guy out who is using ICS, same problem.... Here at my place i have 2 xboxes which work just fine.. Will try the port changing on that dude tho.. I bet it's something to do with the beta part of LiNK, because ICS has support for UPNP and LiNK screws up even there. Had to give him static ip on an uplink cable to ics shared internet connection.

I'd have a question tho.... Do you need both tcp AND udp routes or just udp?

both I presume..

the tests showing fail aren't 100%. Try playing and you'll know if your good or not

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

I pass the tests and i can see the matches on the system link menu , but i cannot connect to them.

if i open a match ,then other people have no problems in joining me..

Have you applied the kinect avatar update. I had exact same issue and thanks to biohazard in irc I got mine working fine. Id forgot to do the update when flashing my new image

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Have you applied the kinect avatar update. I had exact same issue and thanks to biohazard in irc I got mine working fine. Id forgot to do the update when flashing my new image

the dashboard shoudn't matter if the game boots

Didnt quiet answer the question and believe me it does matter as I found out. I passed all tests and was having same issues people could join me but as soon as game ended would get fatal crash. Done the kinect avatar update as advised and worked first time could host as well as join games no issues

Didnt quiet answer the question and believe me it does matter as I found out. I passed all tests and was having same issues people could join me but as soon as game ended would get fatal crash. Done the kinect avatar update as advised and worked first time could host as well as join games no issues

I don't know how i can do that kinect avatar update on a devkit....

UP .... i have this problem too ! i see 4 matches in system link but i can not join them !

I am still having this problem.I have read everything in this forum and still can't manage to connect to the games.

This is my setup-a PC with windows 7 which use PPPOE conection to the internet with 2 lan cards.So i use the pc to share the internet to xbox- ICS.I done it properly i can download covers and TU even i can host a game and people can join me but i can connect to a game.I have tried different ports-1010/1011 2001/2002 1988/1991(the birthdays of me and my brother :D).I tried with upnp,without upnp tried to stop the service on the windows to check or uncheck the tick on the menu.I pass the tests in the menu all but the upnp router.Deleted TU and redownloaded them,ping patched devlink is off

But all in vain i can't manage to connect but when i create a game people can connect to it.

I hope someone have an idea how to help me.Thank you