RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
CallMeEpic

NAT Strict?

I'm sometimes see 1 server (Rarely) and I notice my NAT is strict.

Portfoward 3071 and 3071.

Enable UPNP on router.

Enable DMZ

Change Xbox IP to static IP

Portfoward Xbox Live ports ( i lost hope D:)

But my NAT is still strict. I followed the videos on youtube but nothing changes. I know this is still in Beta but does anyone had the same problem?

i have the same thing,,, i ported 3071 on one line

and ported 3072 on another

everything passes.. but if im lucky ill see 1 game and i cant get on zombies

my nat is also strick.

i dont know how to change my router settings from dynamic to static

If I'm lucky I could see 1 game playing. But if I host a game, people can join me but my upload horrible at the moment. Is this a bug or I did something wrong.

Jpizzle said bo2 will show NAT strict regardless

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Yes I know, so ignoring the NAT now. The problem is that I can't see any rooms. If lucky I could only see 1 room. I tried DMZ, disable upnp but still same :(

Yes I know, so ignoring the NAT now. The problem is that I can't see any rooms. If lucky I could only see 1 room. I tried DMZ, disable upnp but still same :(

Do u press the refresh button once your in a room and trying to join a game

Do u press the refresh button once your in a room and trying to join a game

Yea I press the refresh button. Once I literally waited 30 mins after *Refresh* to see whether it worked.

Tried, can't see any games too.

Ok if you can't see any game, how about creating a game?! What I have noticed is that lots of people are trying to find a host(a game)

and never create one, maybe that is why you can't play. Just try to create a game and wait a little bit in the lobby screen and you will see

people starting to join YOUR game! Have fun :)

Ok if you can't see any game, how about creating a game?! What I have noticed is that lots of people are trying to find a host(a game)

and never create one, maybe that is why you can't play. Just try to create a game and wait a little bit in the lobby screen and you will see

Very much this.
  • Like 1

I used to have the same problem as stated from some members, I opened ports and even put xbox IP in dmz but nothing ever worked, in fact the problem was only my sh*tty router (ZonHub from portuguese ISP Zon), the firmware of this router is just bad, and they should feel bad to purpose the customers such a device, but in fact they do seem kind of happy with it since they ignore all clients requests about it.

I had to enter in the router's config page with some dark corner username to be able to bridge the 4th LAN port, so the 4th LAN port would act just like a modem and not a router and transmit the internet without all the crap they put in the firmware interfiering with it, since I managed to do that it's all good and been playing in all the games I found with no problem.

Check out with your ISP's router if you can do the same, if they are like Zon, don't even bother calling them, you'll have to search and search the net by yourself to find something useful, don't expect them to help you in any way.

I tried it but only a few players join like 1-2 only. My ping is kinda bad when hosting.