RealModScene
Saar Shtern

xbox unity dont work for me

hi i use the website xboxunity for the covers 

and i use sign in to my acount in xboxunity and in my xbox360 console (i dont know why but every time i sign in to the unity acount in my console and go back to my game and go back again to the sign in it sign out... :huh:

and another thing i dont know wahy but i push on the button "push to xbox" and than refrash artwork on my xbox and it does'nt do nothing  :unsure:  so what can i do? it says that it moved to my Q (i dont know that is that Q that they are talking about and also where is it..) so thanks in against to the helpers 

saar :) 

• Like 1

"Push to Xbox" works by downloading every 5 minutes... refresh don't make it go any faster...

I don't understand what you mean with "i dont know why but every time i sign in to the unity acount in my console and go back to my game and go back again to the sign in it sign out..." care to explain it in other words?

the "Q" is where covers you've pushed to your console is stored, they're downloaded by Aurora...

• Like 1

(first my english is not so good i'm in 11th grade... so my grammer is no so good... so excuse me :)

ok so if i push on the "push to xbox" twice at different games so it will take 5 minutes for each push on after another ? (if it's work like that to if i push cover for "skate 3" for example in 10 minutes ago so it's need  to work after pressing on refresh art work?   

and about the console - you need to sign in in the unity website and in the console so then i sign in my console it says that it signed in Successfully but after i go back to the sign in it Automatically signed out... (so why is that ?)  

and when you said the Q it's where it stored (so where it stored?- i didn't see where the Q is... and what do you mean when you say that they downloaded by aurora..? 

(i ask a lot of questions (sorry) i'm just new at this things i usally just play my games in my xbox..) 

It takes 5 minutes between each Aurora check, when it checks it downloads the entire Q for you (everything that's there)

I'm not sure why you're signed out, is that on the computer? if so; it's likely because of cookies not being stored properly... on the console, it stays signed in for as long as you're using the same xbox profile

It's stored in the database on the server, you don't have access to it, it's downloaded by Aurora and cleared at that point, other then that... there's nothing...

Obviously, in order for this to work you have to be signed in to the same unity account on both your console and your computer, otherwise it won't download properly as that's how we identify you so that it doesn't download someone elses q ;)

• Like 1

ok so about the console i sign in and it ok but it doesn't stay in how it need to look - i mean if i sign in and go back after 5 minutes for exmple i need to see the username and password or it will be signed in but i will see only the user name ? (if you didn't understand i will try to explain in other words...) 

Aurora only show you the username and APIKey, if you're trying to use another method to sign in on the console, i don't understand it...

Maybe make a video? (a video/picture say more then a thousand words)

• Like 1