RealModScene
BestNoob

[Aurora] General - global search function

I miss a global searchfunction in Aurora.

As example maybe i wanna search all content stuff of a game. This time i have to look manually for it in each directory.

The thing i want this was that Aurora shows me a game in list i have already deleted. Didnt find the reason it is shown oO all content of this games should be deleted ........

• Like 2

Its unclear. If you delete something you wont be able to see it again. That could be another function so we have a list of last deleted stuff or so but i dont think its important right now

As for searching you will be able to search on the filemanager with Aurora 0.5

If you want to know what DLCs you have on a game you can look through filemanager or on the gamelist. You can see installed TUs and by clicking left arrow you can see installed DLCs on that game. You can also delete these with that menu.

• Like 1

As for searching you will be able to search on the filemanager with Aurora 0.5

If you want to know what DLCs you have on a game you can look through filemanager or on the gamelist. You can see installed TUs and by clicking left arrow you can see installed DLCs on that game. You can also delete these with that menu.

Who told you it'd be a filemanager feature?! there's nothing like that in 0.5b... there's a search function for the gamelist, but not filemanager...

xm360 already has a content viewer for all installed dlc & tu & i suspect adding yet even more member wanted functions will make aurora become bloated,something the coders are trying to avoid,has nobody heard the term "keep it simple"

• Like 1

xm360 already has a content viewer for all installed dlc & tu & i suspect adding yet even more member wanted functions will make aurora become bloated,something the coders are trying to avoid,has nobody heard the term "keep it simple"

Okay think about:

You can use multiple Tools to manage your stuff

.. and waste time, nerves, and switch between PC and Xbox

Or you can use 1 good programmed software what Aurora - i hope - will become to solve all your problems.

umm xm360 is a homebrew app on the 360.There is two good programs software one is called filezilla the other 360 content manager.Using the 360 to manage anything sure does waste time & nerves