RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
ozgur106

GTA 5 TU problem

after pressing Y button for tu dowloading no tu files comes to screen

Is there any TU's for your version of the game available on xboxunity? (check by MediaID)

Do you have a connection to Xboxunity working?

i have registered to xboxunity

how can i see the media type or ID and how can i upload the TU and cover to xbox which folders ??? thanx for answers

ozgur106, if you are using fsd, you won`t be able to download TU for GTA5 through dash, you should install it manualy.

you can manualy dowload tu from xboxunity

"TU_<numbers>" goes in hdd\Cache
"tu<numbers>" goes in hdd\Content\0000000000000000\<TitleID>\00B0000\

on fsd you can change covers through webui, on aurora you can do this only by pushing from xboxunity

• Like 2

i am not usıng auroro ...aurora is beta right now am i wrong.... working with classic fsd dash 3.0 

i am not usıng auroro ...aurora is beta right now am i wrong.... working with classic fsd dash 3.0

FSD 3 was also beta ;)

how can i update to aurora

Download aurora extract the folder and put it on your console hdd, the set path to aurora.xex in dash launch and it will load up the same way fsd does.

If you are not using dash launch the just copy the folder to your console and start aurora.xex from xmenu or what ever you are using to launch xex with

Sent from my fingers

• Like 1

using fsd ...i have not any idea about dashlauch i am using or not how can i recognize it

Does your console boot straight to fsd or do you start fsd from xex ?

If your console boots straight to fsd then you have dash launch installed if your console does not boot straight to fsd and instead boots straight to nxe eg original dash then chances are its not installed.

Either way you can still choose second option i mentioned as it will work either way.

why not just download dashlaunch and install it, as if you have already got it installed it will get updated and if not it gets installed, win, win.

there loads of tuts and such explaining how to install should be one on here if you look, if not google is your friend just google dashlaunch install tutorial i sure one will pop straight up.

You can download the newest version of dashlaunch from this site or from homebrew connection site

• Like 1

I need help installing it manually aswell

. I dont have Cache folder in my HDD.. And im using an original disc for GTA V

You have to have a Cache folder on your hdd, if it's the one the Xbox reads from, otherwise it's the wrong device... (you cannot delete it)