RealModScene
BestNoob

Double Title Update

It happens on some games sometimes. No big problem. I reckon just live with it without making another irrelevant post.

With all these waste of space topics of yours, If I were mean, I'd say you were at least living up to half your login name.

• Like 3

Dude your words really hurt. I don´t feel welcome from you.

get used to it or you will never feel welcome anywhere on the xbox 360

Dude your words really hurt. I don´t feel welcome from you.

Post like a dick head and you'll get called for it. Only real surprise is I was first.

But I don't want you left with hurt feelings so I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself.

Next time you feel the urge to start a pointless topic, don't, and we'll be getting on better already.

Post like a dick head and you'll get called for it. Only real surprise is I was first.

But I don't want you left with hurt feelings so I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself.

Next time you feel the urge to start a pointless topic, don't, and we'll be getting on better already.

How to know it is a useless topic or not ?

I found a problem and i post this problem to become fixed.

When people dosnt post problems,bugs and errors how should something get fixed or improved ?

TU are from RealModScene/Unity ........ FSD3 is no longer supported but TU and this 2 sites are.

And a problem with Covers,TU etc is still a actual thing or not ? it is for Aurora and FSD

How to know it is a useless topic or not ?

I found a problem and i post this problem to become fixed.

When people dosnt post problems,bugs and errors how should something get fixed or improved ?

TU are from RealModScene/Unity ........ FSD3 is no longer supported but TU and this 2 sites are.

And a problem with Covers,TU etc is still a actual thing or not ? it is for Aurora and FSD

When there are 2 TU's of the same version for the same game, it's because they have different hashes i think, have you verified that there are indeed 2 TU's for this version of the game on the site? and not just something FSD thinks?

When there are 2 TU's of the same version for the same game, it's because they have different hashes i think, have you verified that there are indeed 2 TU's for this version of the game on the site? and not just something FSD thinks?

Jep.

post-49415-0-18020200-1428579356_thumb.jpg

Three more new topics that have served no purpose whatsoever than to raise your post count - You must be on a crusade or something.  :clap:

I don't know what your agenda is, but am sure it will come out sooner or later.

Three more new topics that have served no purpose whatsoever than to raise your post count - You must be on a crusade or something.  :clap:

I don't know what your agenda is, but am sure it will come out sooner or later.

This guy really likes me :yes

Why do they have two different hashes

It is irritating and i would also delete double stuff just like in code.

Don't know mate just download first test see if it work if it don't download the other, is not exactly a big problem

Sent from my fingers

Why do they have two different hashes

It is irritating and i would also delete double stuff just like in code.

It'd be that one is broken the other is not, i don't really play this game myself, i don't even know if i have that version of the game, so i can't really check which one is ok and which one isn't, it's also possible that they had different names (sometimes ppl rename the file like idiots)

• Like 1

what is really the location of the UT? In my Aurora there's \hdd1\content\000.. and there is also \hdd1\cache.

TU's go into one of those 2 locations depending on the naming convention of the TU...