RealModScene
mrknorton

[Aurora] Titleid with game name in filemanager

I noticed that when I open the folder HDD1/Content, the file manager of Aurora writes the name of the profile near its folder E0000**** and I find this a very useful thing!
I want to know if you can do the same thing with the folders inside 0000000000000000 and inside the profile folders.
Inside these folders, there are folders with saves/dlc/tu and each folder uses the titleid of the game as name.

For example, it would be nice to have "555308CA [Far Cry 4]" in order to find quickly the folder you are looking.

I hope you understand the problem  :smiling:

• Like 2

It should do that already, but only for HDD1:\Content\0000...0\ and similar (Valid Xbox 360 devices)

If you use iso2god it is possible to add the id number after the name, doing so will show it on the game selection screen.

example using fsd as gui :

This is what you would normally see

farcry 4       (don't know how to get the trademark symbol in there so pretend its there)

if on extraction you add the 555308CA after the title in iso2god it will appear like this

farcry 4 555308CA

you can edit it so it appears abbreviated that includes removing the trademark crap. *begin rant* what the hell is that anyway as if anybody didn't already know,morons *end rant*

FC4 555308CA

Not sure how you'd do it if you use xex method apart from using rename function in the fsd or aurora gui,i spose that data is held in the xex file,haven't bothered to look yet

With my Aurora 0.4 i get this...

Content folder, with profileid [real profile name]
post-20559-0-56676400-1428586392_thumb.jpg

000 folder and profile folder, with only titleid
post-20559-0-61738100-1428586393_thumb.jpg post-20559-0-63740500-1428586982_thumb.jpg

What i like to have is titleid [game name] in the 000 folder and inside the profile folders. is it possible?

Do you have an account linked to xboxunity? if not; make sure you have it, as i think it's needed for it to know what TitleID is what game and so on...

On 7 de abril de 2015 at 10:14 AM, mrknorton said:

I noticed that when I open the folder HDD1/Content, the file manager of Aurora writes the name of the profile near its folder E0000**** and I find this a very useful thing!
I want to know if you can do the same thing with the folders inside 0000000000000000 and inside the profile folders.
Inside these folders, there are folders with saves/dlc/tu and each folder uses the titleid of the game as name.

For example, it would be nice to have "555308CA [Far Cry 4]" in order to find quickly the folder you are looking.

I hope you understand the problem  :smiling:

Having this same problem on 0.6b. Did you find a solution???

On 14/7/2017 at 6:23 AM, iripa said:

Having this same problem on 0.6b. Did you find a solution???

Deleted Aurora completely and reinstalled

Sorry to repost in an old thread but i deleted 0.6b and fresh install and it didnt work, any other solutions? thanks

------

Do I need to be on the latest dashboard??

58 minutes ago, cmac86 said:

Sorry to repost in an old thread but i deleted 0.6b and fresh install and it didnt work, any other solutions? thanks

------

Do I need to be on the latest dashboard??

You DO need to be connected to internet for this feature to work..

2 minutes ago, felida said:

You DO need to be connected to internet for this feature to work..

Thanks alot for your reply felida, I am connected even after a fresh install. strange it hasnt worked. I will delete and try with a wired connection, Thanks again

1 minute ago, cmac86 said:

Thanks alot for your reply felida, I am connected even after a fresh install. strange it hasnt worked. I will delete and try with a wired connection, Thanks again

You dont need to delete it.. i know it shows once u go into the 00000000000 folder.. but yeah..

Just now, felida said:

You dont need to delete it.. i know it shows once u go into the 00000000000 folder.. but yeah..

Do i need to be connected to internet at all times? for some reason it never showed when connected via my wireless 360 adapter, So ill try with wired connection, ill report back if it works, thanks so much

16 minutes ago, cmac86 said:

Do i need to be connected to internet at all times? for some reason it never showed when connected via my wireless 360 adapter, So ill try with wired connection, ill report back if it works, thanks so much

I do believe so.. not too entirely sure on that

16 minutes ago, felida said:

I do believe so.. not too entirely sure on that

Thanks for your help felida, for some reason my wireless adapter didnt see the change, even tho it is all connected and ive been downloading TU and stuff, I switched to ethernet and it worked straight away, thanks so much, makes it easier for me when transferring dlc and TU from my console to my fathers. Cheers