RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
nikeymikey

Custom Covers from Unity

Hi there are some great custom covers being added to unity, are there any plans in the future to have an option to auto download custom covers? There is one cover uploader in particular that i would love to have all of the covers they have made so maybe an option to download custom covers by author would be possible?

I want all the covers by alice989 as they are not the regular style of custom and look good in aurora. If anyone knows where i can get a pack of all the covers from alice that would be good too :)

Thanks

• Like 1

Currently, the only way to get custom covers is with unity push. There may be an option added to aurora at some point, but as of now, there isnt. Who knows, there is still alot of stuff being worked on for aurora, so who knows what the future holds.

I know about the push to xbox option. I was asking here if the option i was looking for would ever be considered.

Until they finish up the aurora WebUI, like the one in FSD, there will be no option to manually make covers, and add them locally, because of the way aurora stores covers. Even then, it will be up to the devs if they want to take the time to make this a reality. It sucks, but that is the way it goes. Who knows what the future holds for aurora, I am not a member of team phoenix, but have a decent rapport with a few of the members, and they usually look in to the stuff I ask about. That being said, in a way aurora is more community driven then FSD. by this I mean that they look into most suggestions from the community, and try to implement as many wanted features as possible with each release, but what you are asking about will take some serious time to implement. 

• Like 1

its all good, i can just search and push manually from unity. I just like the look of the custom covers that have none of the green xbox branding and are just a nice piece of artwork from that particular game that wraps around the front and back of the cover. I am looking froward to what the next release of aurora, only thing i use FSD for now is when i use content manger to transfer stuff from my pc.

Until they finish up the aurora WebUI, like the one in FSD, there will be no option to manually make covers, and add them locally, because of the way aurora stores covers. Even then, it will be up to the devs if they want to take the time to make this a reality. It sucks, but that is the way it goes. Who knows what the future holds for aurora, I am not a member of team phoenix, but have a decent rapport with a few of the members, and they usually look in to the stuff I ask about. That being said, in a way aurora is more community driven then FSD. by this I mean that they look into most suggestions from the community, and try to implement as many wanted features as possible with each release, but what you are asking about will take some serious time to implement. 

so much text and all is offtop.

nikeymikey, i think you should create thread in aurora request forum and wait for answers from devs. as this sounds more like feature request for aurora, than unity 

• Like 1

Forgot i started this thread, seems as tho this feature is happening now in 0.6b :)

It's partially happening in 0.6b, there will be possibility to make a script that'll download covers for all your games from a specific user :)