RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
hawk4407

LiNK

Hi. I need help related to LiNK. During a game of extinction in COD ghosts after maybe 10 minutes it just says lost connection to host and then the f3 plugin test fails. A little help would be appreciated :D

• Like 1

You need to calm down, it's likely a connection problem on your end... or perhaps a trainer?

• Like 1

Well, first of all... do you have any trainers enabled? try disabling those...

Second; try rebooting your router/modem, see if it makes a difference?

A trainer acts like a game genie/ pro action replay/ gameshark did on the older systems. It is an app, that changes memory addresses, so you can do things the game never actually intended. Also known as a mod menus, and is why people want to take their modded xbox on live, as people will pay to be able to cheat on live. This is not supported here, but you get the idea. When you hear of modded lobbies, the person hosting the lobby is running trainers.

• Like 1

Honestly, it sounds like a router issue to me, as far as it failing the test. I get kicked out of games all the time due to network lag, but usually when that happens, the game is glitching horribly anyway, so if it didnt kick me, I would probably leave myself. lol. Good luck fixing this.

• Like 1