RealModScene
Swizzy

Aurora Language Pack Compiler

I've created this a while ago, it's our very own compiler which doesn't require anything from the XDK

Since i've been getting messages from people that can't compile using the Translation tool, i've decided to post this in it's own thread...

The source code is available on github for anyone that's interested: https://github.com/Swizzy/AuroraLanguagePackCompiler

This compiler also supports Arabic, unlike the Translation Tool which uses Microsofts tools which don't support this...

AuroraLanguagePackCompiler.rar

• Like 6

Is that compatible with aurora 0.6 or no I want the Arabic language

Yes, it's compatible with 0.6b :)

good work swizzy >>> Is there any explanation of how to use this program

It's really simple... start it up, it'll pre-select what it thinks your Locale is and using your username as Translator (that's where your name goes)

if you don't like what it shows, you can modify the fields it creates, most of it should be quite self explanatory, then you just press "Compile" and it'll ask you to select the translated xml you want to compile into a language pack, once that's done it might ask you where to save the translation, or it just saves it next to the xml (i can't remember)

if you want to translate again without setting everything up again, just press "Save .dat", this will give you the data used in the fields in a .dat file, this can then be loaded again using the "Load .dat" button...

really, all of this is basics... it literally only compiles the language pack (takes your translation and makes it into something Aurora can use)

It's really simple... start it up, it'll pre-select what it thinks your Locale is and using your username as Translator (that's where your name goes)

if you don't like what it shows, you can modify the fields it creates, most of it should be quite self explanatory, then you just press "Compile" and it'll ask you to select the translated xml you want to compile into a language pack, once that's done it might ask you where to save the translation, or it just saves it next to the xml (i can't remember)

if you want to translate again without setting everything up again, just press "Save .dat", this will give you the data used in the fields in a .dat file, this can then be loaded again using the "Load .dat" button...

really, all of this is basics... it literally only compiles the language pack (takes your translation and makes it into something Aurora can use)

Then I send a file (language.dat) to Locales file  This is everything,>>>NOTE  but I notice the language file format xzp Are must convert the language file TO XZP ?

Then I send a file (language.dat) to Locales file  This is everything,>>>NOTE  but I notice the language file format xzp Are must convert the language file TO XZP ?

You didn't read what i said did you? the .dat file is just the data you see in the window, nothing more, nothing less...

Pressing the "Compile" button in the middle is what creates the language pack, the file it creates when you've used that is the file that you put in the Locales folder (it creates a XZP for you)

thnks for this great app but i have probleme when i press * comile * he told me that 

file not Found Check the file name and try again

pleaz help me :) 

thnks for this great app but i have probleme when i press * comile * he told me that

file not Found Check the file name and try again

pleaz help me :)

Well, you need to select a file that exists...

Sent from my SM-G903F

When you press *compile* you must select your xml lang file and it's done, you will have xzp file on the same place where you select xml lang file on the HDD.

• Like 1

It seems it doesn't work on my laptop runing Win10. Every time I try to compile it crash.

No error log, just crash and the damn "windows is searching for a solution" prompt

Any idea how to make it work, Swizzy?

It seems it doesn't work on my laptop runing Win10. Every time I try to compile it crash.

No error log, just crash and the damn "windows is searching for a solution" prompt

Any idea how to make it work, Swizzy?

When exactly is it crashing?

Sent from my SM-G903F

Might be worth having a look in the event logs

Sent from my SM-G903F

The workflow I did was:

Convert .xui files to .resx, then group all of then on a single .resx file, open it on 'Aurora translation tool' and did the hard work, then tried to compile and It gaves me errors so I exported the language.dat and tried to compile with 'Aurora Language Pack Compiler'. Load the language.dat, set all the info about preset, flag, author and all of that then press compile. Bang! crashed program, no log report.

Back to 'ATT' I exported the xml first, then load it as Translation and Compile just worked fine. So I'm not sure what's wrong but translations works good.

3 hours ago, saywaking said:

Download VS 2013+

Open sln file

Press on build/run/compile

Change to release, then build.. lol.. dont want debug version haha

3 hours ago, freebumblebee said:

Thanks for the guide.

VS 2013+ is a huge software, however.

If the release is pre-compiled, it could save me a lot of trouble and time.

I'll compile it for everyone in a min and post, as someone already asked

Edit: 

https://mega.nz/#!DAQiAAZJ!Levqz4gzg_nf3Jjfefl61Oc107xeiM2m65P1atr8ykI

ther ya'll go lol..

• Thanks 1