RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
JackSparrow0099

Internet on cracked xbox 360

What's a cracked Xbox 360?

If you mean you have RGH/JTAG, yes you can use internet without xbox live... anything else; not much use...

You'd be better of blocking Xbox Live using Dashlaunch if you have a RGH/JTAG

On 4/2/2015 at 4:34 PM, JackSparrow0099 said:

can i connect my cracked xbox to internet after blocking xbox live from family setting

Attempting to connect a modified or cracked Xbox console to the internet can lead to detection by Microsoft's system. And it will result in permanent banning or various issues. However, you can try it if you want. But I will not suggest you to do this. 

On 1/7/2024 at 5:46 PM, LilyVictoria said:

Attempting to connect a modified or cracked Xbox console to the internet can lead to detection by Microsoft's system. And it will result in permanent banning or various issues. However, you can try it https://fmwhatdownload.pk/ if you want. But I will not suggest you to do this. 

By blocking Xbox Live through Dashlaunch, you can prevent the console from connecting to official Xbox Live servers while still being able to access other online features or services. This can help mitigate the risk of detection and potential consequences associated with using a modified console.