RealModScene
TheTeaser

Covers weird error~!

When  I set my paths everything works but when I want to download covers none appear but when I press X on the main menu and select title appears the games show with its icons but on the main menu no covers appears each game with no cover text ion it.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.

• Like 2

When  I set my paths everything works but when I want to download covers none appear but when I press X on the main menu and select title appears the games show with its icons but on the main menu no covers appears each game with no cover text ion it.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.

Did you let it download everything? perhaps there's a connection issue from you to the Xboxunity server? (you need to have xhttp enabled for it to work, Aurora 0.4b+ should automatically fix this setting for you when it runs and restore it when you exit)

Can you please give me all the skins I should and disable in dashlaunch as I have this this problem in FSD also so I think its from dashlaunch

Edit : please give me all the settings I should enable and disable in dashlaunch

Start from defaults, those tend to work nicely with just about everything...

From there, disable livestrong and enable pingpatch and you're done with what's needed for full functionality in Aurora 0.4b and later :)