RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
FSD Modder V3

System link Problem

Hi I have tried to get on link and Everything Passes but When I go on a game The system Link Icon is blanked out I am using FSD V3 Rev 775 I have also tried aurora 4.0B But it seems not to work I have tried these things Multiple times:

Reboot My xbox

Unplug My power Brick

Refresh My router

Use Aurora

Port forward again

Re Link My Unity Account

These Still Dont fix the solution I have provided pictures below Please someone Help

lOR3gZD.pngx91BDrW.png

• Like 1

Try deleting "UserData" in the plugins folder, this should force it to re-download the LiNK enabled game list... if it still don't work, you are having connectivity issues with the server or have a game that isn't LiNK compatible, but judging by your pics it should be compatible (it's COD MW2 right?)

When using trainers the behaviour of things might change aswell, depending on how the trainer is used etc. etc. so try disabling the trainer to see if it makes any difference...

Try deleting "UserData" in the plugins folder, this should force it to re-download the LiNK enabled game list... if it still don't work, you are having connectivity issues with the server or have a game that isn't LiNK compatible, but judging by your pics it should be compatible (it's COD MW2 right?)

When using trainers the behaviour of things might change aswell, depending on how the trainer is used etc. etc. so try disabling the trainer to see if it makes any difference...

I will try this and yes it is MW2

Please Help

Please Help

Do i look like your personal assistant?

I have a job to do... i help people when i have something to say, i don't have more ideas for you to try at this time, maybe later i will have something, be patient... others might be able to help you aswell...

Do i look like your personal assistant?

I have a job to do... i help people when i have something to say, i don't have more ideas for you to try at this time, maybe later i will have something, be patient... others might be able to help you aswell...

Ok Sorry 

hmm who can help me about the broadcast port...? where can i get it?

You can set it to whatever you want