RealModScene

Wasn't too sure where to post this but I think this is the right place.

So I combed through Google images the other day and stumbled across some really nice textures, fractals, and scanning electron microscopy pictures in HD quality! They're all in 1920x1080 resolutions and look wonderful in Aurora using the animate feature for the fractals and not using the animate feature for the other stuff.

This pack has 56 wallpapers that work and look pretty neat (at least I think they look neat)

I simply uploaded them via ftp into the Aurora/Backgrounds folder and they're readily available to use from the dash.

Enjoy!

backgrounds.rar

• Like 6

thanks for sharing

Anything I can do to help contribute! So much is done here for free for everyone that it's the least anyone can do if they can't code, do hardware, or make skins.

I know a bit about the electronics side also so whenever I see someone in need of help I'll put my two cents in when its useful. ^_^

• Like 2

On 3/29/2015 at 10:16 PM, StaticPulse said:

Wasn't too sure where to post this but I think this is the right place.

So I combed through Google images the other day and stumbled across some really nice textures, fractals, and scanning electron microscopy pictures in HD quality! They're all in 1920x1080 resolutions and look wonderful in Aurora using the animate feature for the fractals and not using the animate feature for the other stuff.

This pack has 56 wallpapers that work and look pretty neat (at least I think they look neat)

I simply uploaded them via ftp into the Aurora/Backgrounds folder and they're readily available to use from the dash.

Enjoy!

backgrounds.rar 45.92 MB · 3862 downloads

Thanks for the share.