RealModScene
lucast2007us

Hey guys is it true that I need to have a avatar in order to use "LINK" properly?

At the moment my avatar is grey but I thought in order to have a avatar you have to have Xbox live account!

Please help a very confused Irish guy!! :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Hey guys is it true that I need to have a avatar in order to use "LINK" properly?

At the moment my avatar is grey but I thought in order to have a avatar you have to have Xbox live account!

Please help a very confused Irish guy!! :)

download the latest dash from the M$ website and put it on a thumb drive. Change the folder name from $Systemupdate to $$ystemupdate. Turn on your xbox to the metro dash, plug in your thumb drive and you should be prompted to update, allow it to update and your avatar should be good

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

download the latest dash from the M$ website and put it on a thumb drive. Change the folder name from $Systemupdate to $$ystemupdate. Turn on your xbox to the metro dash, plug in your thumb drive and you should be prompted to update, allow it to update and your avatar should be good

As a word of caution, make sure the update you download is the same one as the dash your console is currently running. Otherwise you risk bricking your console.

How do I find out what dash my console is running mosses? It has a rocket and says v3.04!

Nope! That's dash launch, what dash version is your metro dash

OK just went to "credits" and see that my dash is version 3.0b Rev402.

And Skin Version is 3.0b Rev402

These match right? And are the most up to date?

So I should be able to add avatar?

As a word of caution, make sure the update you download is the same one as the dash your console is currently running. Otherwise you risk bricking your console.

On the M$ website it only gives me one file to download so how do I know this is the one for my kernel? It says its from the 23rd Oct. I don't wanna brick my Xbox though!!

Lucast,

Were you able to get this figured out? There are great tutorials here on the site under the tutorials section that can help you get everything updated as well as the files in the Xbins Tab that have whatever you need. Its been a couple months, but were you able to get this resolved?

Lucast, Were you able to get this figured out? There are great tutorials here on the site under the tutorials section that can help you get everything updated as well as the files in the Xbins Tab that have whatever you need. Its been a couple months, but were you able to get this resolved?

Thanks man ye I updated to 16202 then everything worked out great!! Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2