RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
wolf44

FSD 2.2 or FSD3??

Hello,

which one do i need? Iam hesitating because FSD 3 has some bug hope they will fixed in the near future. My biggest Problem is how to get an update for the FSD on my box. I used FSD 2.2 from June/July this Year. But the problems comes more every day. i cant get the weather channel and some Title Update arent there. The games are still runnning but i want to be up-to-date..;-) plse help me.

1. which one of the fsd do i have to take -->is it FreeStyleDash2.2HF1-TeamFSD or FreeStyleDash2.2HF1-TeamFSD or FsdInstaller<--

i use flash FXP to transport the datas to the box

2. What is it to clear data function on fsd ( is this to clear TU and Save GAmes ? )

3. Are all my datasaves are delete if i update on the new fsd?

plse help and thanx

sorry for my bad english , iam german

Wolf44

how long u use fsd, when u play fsd is disabled... try f3Installer + dl 3.04

2. cleare base of image, data of settings, no save, no profile...

3. no no no

Da du noch mit FSD2.2 unterwegs bist, könnte es sich evtl. lohnen eine Migration durchzuführen. Siehe Videoanleitung

Der Vorteil dabei ist, dass du die Bilder/Beschreibungen nicht nochmals herunterladen musst. Auch werden deine alten Einstellungen - falls erwünscht - übernommen. SuperMario hat eine einfache deutsche Anleitung erstellt die alles wissenswerte enthält.

As you are still using FSD2.2 I suggest to think about a migration. See video in tutorial section.

By migrating you'll not have to download all images/descriptions again. You can migrate your settings as well - optional.

SuperMario did a good job in explaining many details about FSD2/3 in german, check out his tutorial.

Sorry for my late answer. i was ill. My Question is, do i have to delete the old FSD 2.2 folder first with XEXMenue or not?

@Illturn: Where do i finde f3Installer + dl 3.04 and what is dl3.04. I have worked with fsd from June 2012, later was a little update but along time ....nothing ....till now ...:-(