RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
KillingMachine1914

[Aurora] Fan tweaker

I used F3 before and it has Fan Setting where we can change the speed of our fan. Can you guys make this setting in future updates? Since Xbox 360 had overheating problems.

Sent From Samsung Galaxy Note 3 32gb White Rose Gold. Cool isn't it?

I have read that it is not a priority, because you can use dashlaunch or a nand flasher to change it

There will NEVER be a fan speed setting in Aurora, i also doubt we'll ever add temperature controls for the same reason Gromber mentioned ^

• Like 2

holey crap people are still asking for this use dashlaunch like wtf swizzy and them reply every time with the same answer so stop asking lol ive seen if like a 100 times 

• Like 3

Honestly, I am about ready to start deleting all of these aurora fan setting threads, because this has been covered a million times since day 1. The fan speed setting is a bad idea, and a great way to kill a console. Just adjust smc temps, or set dashlaunch to control the temps for you.

Just set threshold temps to 65-70 ºC on DashLaunch .. you don't need to be so much worried about this fan speed thing.

• Like 1