RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Raoden

OnBoardMU gone?

Hi guys, 

I need your help, I don't know what happened... My xbox came with a 4GB Onboard memory but now it's not showing up. I can still see my internal hdd and I can boot with FSD but I lost all my profiles and I even can't create new ones because it freezes

I tried opening NXE but it just showed me a black screen, so that's gone with the onboardmu, I guess...

I don't even know where to start to get this fixed (if it's even possible to fix...) so, could anyone help me?

Thanks

(Sorry if my English is bad)

• Like 1

It sounds to me that your encountered a write error and your nand is now corrupt because of it, you need to reflash it and disable the onboard mu and never use it again (it's likely on the same device as your system nand)

Sorry to bother again, but I've been researching and I'm really lost with all of this... I'm new to this kind of stuff and I don't understand what do I have to do to fix the nand. 

I thought it would be simpler, but I don't understand anything. So, I'd appreciate any help you can give me

The console right now can boot to Xell or FSD but not NXE. I can even play games with a profile that was saved in the hdd and not the onboard mu but I can't create new profiles because it freezes the console.

I've thought of modifying that profile's files to create new ones, but I don't know if that's possible, and either way, it would only be a temporary solution

So, can you point me in the correct direction here? If you know of any tutorial, it'd be really helpful...

Thanks

(Sorry if my English is bad)

Download and run Simple 360 NAND Flasher, dump your nand using that, get your cpukey, send them both to me and i'll analyze what's wrong

If there's nothing wrong with those, it could (but i've never seen it happen thus far) be something with a Dashlaunch plugin or something

** EDIT: **

DO NOT post your dump/key in public, send it by PM

If i find that the image is indeed corrupt i'll build you a new image to flash with Simple 360 NAND Flasher which should solve the problem for you

Edited by Swizzy