RealModScene
Yakir Peretz

help with some features plz

hi, i am using aurora 0.4b and i am tryin to understand few things:

1) how do i install trainers for games?

2) how do i install emulators and roms? i think i read something that says there is autolaunch for roms i doenloaded a package with about  emulators and i dont understand what to do with it.. so if someone can explain me what is that autolaunch for roms and how to work with it i will be very pleased.

thanks

• Like 1

Follow the first link in my Sig, it will point you to directions on the trainers, and emulators, The second is to the thread where you can download both the emulators, and there is also a link on that thread that is for another thread, for a nice app that I am working on that will generate cheat files for that emulator, so you can use GameGenie and Active replay codes. The gameboy emulators do not support this feature, unfortunatly.

1. Open the conductor Aurora \ Trainers (if not create a folder)

2. Downloading your desired trainer, and throw back to the folder

3. Select the game click the "Details" tab there looking for Trainer it will appear there.

4. The coach may not work. To download the desired worked TU needed Trainer

Each emulator is set differently, what you want to install?

the link in your sig realy helped me @gavin_darglider

@cry-j i cant work this trainers thing i have created a folder in aurora called trainers and i put in it folder fifa15 that has a trainer in it and still not recognized

the link in your sig realy helped me @gavin_darglider

@cry-j i cant work this trainers thing i have created a folder in aurora called trainers and i put in it folder fifa15 that has a trainer in it and still not recognized

it's not "fifa15" you should name it, you should name it by the TitleID

• Like 3

Create this folder 454109DB to aurora/Trainers and put here your trainer Visit xyzmods there all installation instructions

Also make sure you are running the correct TU with the game, as the trainers are TU dependent, and wont let you configure them if aurora thinks you are running the wrong TU.

hi thanks everyone i managed to work the trainer.

but tell me what is that aurora autolaunch for emulators means? ithought its for launching roms like 360 games but i cant understand this feature

hi thanks everyone i managed to work the trainer.

but tell me what is that aurora autolaunch for emulators means? ithought its for launching roms like 360 games but i cant understand this feature

It gives you a list of roms and allow you to launch them from there, this is part of the details screen

It gives you a list of roms and allow you to launch them from there, this is part of the details screen

which details screen? and this list you are talking is list of rms i have? and whats the difference from other emulators?

which details screen? and this list you are talking is list of rms i have? and whats the difference from other emulators?

The main difference between these emulators, and the others is that they, excepting the gamboy/gamboy color/Gameboy advanced emulators, support cheats, and all of these emulators will launch roms directly from aurora, where none of the other emulators out there support either of these features. These are unofficial builds of retroarch 1.0.0.3 which was unplanned for xbox release, between the fixes to the emulator from the original devs, and the fixes for the xbox that Swizzy, and MaesterRowen did on them to get them working with aurora, and compiling again for the xbox, fixing stupid xui bugs the original devs overlooked. etc.

Long story short, these are some of the better emulators you can get at the moment for the 360, and as they allow cht file loading, and have tons of bug fixes. :)

• Like 1