RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
agentkit

UPNP Router Not Found

Hi guys i have problem to joining rooms everything is pass but upnp router not found is that a problem? How can i fi it? And i trying to join a room but it just refreshes the page, sorry for bad english :)

• Like 1

dude

download and install dashlaunch 3.04 ping patch and devlink enabled and save. i tried now and i played finally

I downloaded dashlaunch 3.04 before installing fsd and devlink - pingpatches are enable and saved but same problem and i have Slim xbox i using wireless on xbox

HI ,I got everything going I seem to be able to join the game rooms but I can not interact with no one on any game and I can not load connectx, how i get that to load? can any one help.thanks

how can i knw my router ports to put them manually ?? :\

Aurora or FSD? either way, they're in the settings... defaults are 3071 and 3072

hey guys, I did everything: title update, network settings, upnp,....

but the system link games never show up.

I enter a game lobby and a room but no match is available in joining a room.

Plzzz helpp

Just because there are people in the room, does not mean they are using the same title updates, or games with the same media ID as you. :( If everything passes something should show up eventually. :)

• Like 1

Just because there are people in the room, does not mean they are using the same title updates, or games with the same media ID as you. :( If everything passes something should show up eventually. :)

i've learned if you are on different TU's and stuff, no one will show up in the lists.. tested with AW TU 10-12.. and also depends on if they are actually playing the game VS being in private rooms