RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
gavin_darkglider

Call of Duty TU8

I just got done updating Call of Duty Advanced Warfare, Have the dlc already and it worked with tu7, now I am getting an error message saying that the content was removed or the profiles are signed out. Just curious if someone has come up with a solution to this?

• Like 1

I just got done updating Call of Duty Advanced Warfare, Have the dlc already and it worked with tu7, now I am getting an error message saying that the content was removed or the profiles are signed out. Just curious if someone has come up with a solution to this?

you need this AW compatibility pack 2

also keep the old one too

i got 1 question if i instal the cod AW compatibility pack 2  the spanish one  on my game english version will it work ? or what 

i got 1 question if i instal the cod AW compatibility pack 2  the spanish one  on my game english version will it work ? or what 

yes i think so

Only one way to find out, try it :)

Most likely, it will...