RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Jhonatan Jhow_33736

please tu8 cod aw

hello guys, I wonder how they are sent title updates for xbox unity, for in you 8 cod aw this now with gun game so I'm anxious to play but tu8 for my mid id was not released and others you arrived fast, please tu8 cod aw

You need to supply your MediaID in order for someone to upload the correct TU for you... otherwise ppl will upload whatever TU8 they have and maybe tell you it's up when it's not...

• Like 1

You need to supply your MediaID in order for someone to upload the correct TU for you... otherwise ppl will upload whatever TU8 they have and maybe tell you it's up when it's not...

my mid is 4FA17C64

am not sure we going to see any update on TUs..as people are now demanding money for it......

What ppl are that?

Essentially, all it takes is for someone to go on Xbox Live, downloading it and sharing it... it's not rocket science... everyone knows where to find the files really...

• Like 1

What ppl are that?

Essentially, all it takes is for someone to go on Xbox Live, downloading it and sharing it... it's not rocket science... everyone knows where to find the files really...

there is an update for media ID 4FA17C64 CODAW but when u refresh nothing shows up....checked thru all forums i know of but there is no update whatsoever. Any help on that.

there is an update for media ID 4FA17C64 CODAW but when u refresh nothing shows up....checked thru all forums i know of but there is no update whatsoever. Any help on that.

If you can't find it on forums either, it's because nobody has downloaded it with the retail copy of the game (with this Media ID) and decided to extract the TU file and share...

i am looking as well. i got my update to my payed AW content trainer. but i cant find TU8 4FA17C64 media id anywhere.