RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
johnnyblackout

Game of Thrones Iron from Ice

I recently installed Game of Thrones Iron from Ice, both episodes 1 and 2. I read on some site that Title Update 3 is the best TU to use, if you're experiencing sound glitches and random freezing. I installed TU3 and for the most part the sound issue is fixed but when I get to a certain part in the game the screen just goes black.

I was just wondering if anyone else has any experience trying to play this game on their RGH/Jtag machine? I tried all 5 title updates, disabled FSD plugin and dashlaunch, updated to latest kernel and dashlaunch, still can't get past that one black screen in the first episode.

Fixed the problem. Turns out it was the rip of the game I had. re-installed it using TU3 and it works fine now.

Thanks god you found a way, now, Could you explain me how to do that on my own? Do I need to download another rip? I live in DR and is pretty hard to find good rips unless you get them yourself. Mine comes from a Brasilian site, and it has the same problem that you described before, audio glitches and a black screen when (playing as Ethan in the woods with his brothers) you have to meet the lord who comes seeking justice.

Thanks god you found a way, now, Could you explain me how to do that on my own? Do I need to download another rip? I live in DR and is pretty hard to find good rips unless you get them yourself. Mine comes from a Brasilian site, and it has the same problem that you described before, audio glitches and a black screen when (playing as Ethan in the woods with his brothers) you have to meet the lord who comes seeking justice.

That is what he said he did, didn't you read what he told you?

That is what he said he did, didn't you read what he told you?

Thanks Swizzy, you're being a big help any other thing you want to say?

And no it keeps freezing at the same place after reinstalling a new rip I got from another site with TU3 but now I don't even get to see a black screen, instead it goes on a "fatal crashed" state and reboots. Also the sound glitches continues before the fatal crashed. Any other ideas. JBlackout do you still have the site where you downloaded the new rip? Maybe that could help.

We don't allow piracy around here, so you won't be getting the link to the rip used...

Make sure you are running the latest kernel, that's a common issue when there's fatal crashes going on ;)