RealModScene
bulldock

(HELP) Get DLC camos in CoD AW

Can anyone help me , I tried googling for about 2 hours but could not get any trainer or dlc from which I can access the Dlc camos that were released. While playing on link I saw a player, don't remember the name , using dlc camos and also Bal Inferno, can anyone help me to get those camos and gun variants.

• Like 1

Sorry We can't help you anything related about dlc,game sites

I think This thread will be closed as soon as possible by admin

Can anyone help me , I tried googling for about 2 hours but could not get any trainer or dlc from which I can access the Dlc camos that were released. While playing on link I saw a player, don't remember the name , using dlc camos and also Bal Inferno, can anyone help me to get those camos and gun variants.

Obviously, you'll need to first find the DLC that contains it, once you have this installed you might need to find a trainer that unlocks them for use in System Link Games...

Sorry We can't help you anything related about dlc,game sites

I think This thread will be closed as soon as possible by admin

You can help with using, not with how to acquire them (direct links to where you can download for instance, other then Xbox.com of course which is the original source of all of it...)

• Like 2

Hey there! I tried to get those for ages now but it seems that the only uploader was a guy from Spain. He also made it by himself. But unfortunately I think he isn't active anymore. I looked in many forums but every single upload isnt available anymore. You probably need to find someone who has the trainer and ask him to send it to you.

If you find someone you could pm me that would be great !

Regards dmax

_snip_

_snip_

I have been working on a tool for this game when I have a spare few minutes, (as much as I don't care for the game) The end result will be a massive tool giving you full control of all characters(male/female) and each item in your custom operators suit slots (helmet,pants,shirt,etc) and much much more,, but for now I have made a minimal demo version on a basic form with just the camos enabled.

Credits to ESTE for some of basic methods of how to find these options. 

I am offering my TU7 (and yes I know there is already TU8) Camo tester tool for everyone to toy with, it is built on my TCP_RTE platform and only requires the XBDM plugin to be running on your console (no SDK required)

Instructions:

1. Type in your consoles IP, click connect.

2. when in system link menu click "Give Camo" and the next time you go to the camo menu they will all be unlocked 

Virus total scan https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/b3f7471ba69eba2f8edb334ffb9583da798c880dd86c022f930cc6c026fde0d5/analysis/1425619339/

Capture_zps1uagvbaq.png

The camo should save in your profile so you wont need to use the tool again (profile must save by entering/exiting match or other means)

Here's my player to show some suit customs I made.....

XboxScreenshot_zpshgzpquux.png

Hope that helps you guys out,, more to come (someday lol)

TCP_RTE.rar

• Like 3

Thank you so much, but I am not getting on how to access the dlc ones. Like the championship, lightening and fire. Can anyone help and also AE4 gun, I can't find any trainer or anything related to this, pls help.

• Like 1

Thank you so much, but I am not getting on how to access the dlc ones. Like the championship, lightening and fire. Can anyone help and also AE4 gun, I can't find any trainer or anything related to this, pls help.

the only trainer i know is payed only. $15.15 paypal. i am waiting on the trainer to be updated now. lol

the only trainer i know is payed only. $15.15 paypal. i am waiting on the trainer to be updated now. lol

:thumbdown: boooooo LOL ,but you know my opinion on that :p I'll not say anymore before I make more people dislike me, or start something I'm not meaning to, no disrespect to any dev out there regardless of what their specialty is,,, but if trainers cost $15 , things like FSD, Aurora should cost roughly $3500.00 (US), but that kind of defeats the purpose of the entire idea of modded consoles and homebrew in general.

• Like 3

I have been working on a tool for this game when I have a spare few minutes, (as much as I don't care for the game) The end result will be a massive tool giving you full control of all characters(male/female) and each item in your custom operators suit slots (helmet,pants,shirt,etc) and much much more,, but for now I have made a minimal demo version on a basic form with just the camos enabled.

Credits to ESTE for some of basic methods of how to find these options. 

I am offering my TU7 (and yes I know there is already TU8) Camo tester tool for everyone to toy with, it is built on my TCP_RTE platform and only requires the XBDM plugin to be running on your console (no SDK required)

Instructions:

1. Type in your consoles IP, click connect.

2. when in system link menu click "Give Camo" and the next time you go to the camo menu they will all be unlocked 

Virus total scan https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/b3f7471ba69eba2f8edb334ffb9583da798c880dd86c022f930cc6c026fde0d5/analysis/1425619339/

Capture_zps1uagvbaq.png

The camo should save in your profile so you wont need to use the tool again (profile must save by entering/exiting match or other means)

Here's my player to show some suit customs I made.....

XboxScreenshot_zpshgzpquux.png

Hope that helps you guys out,, more to come (someday lol)

attachicon.gifTCP_RTE.rar

any updates on this.