RealModScene
Yakir Peretz

Help with extrcting games and listing games.

hi there,

i am not sure i am on the right place but please help,

i am wondering what is better to use  to extract games to my jtag,

i used two methods:

1)xbox image browser

2)iso2god

i want to save space and i wonder what method is better?

i have noticed that if i use iso2god i cant run the games through neighbourhood is that wrong?

and another question: is there a way to add to my game list games that i have on dvd so i can manage title updates for them through the fsd dash? i mean without extracting them to my hdd (i understand that i need to play through dvd but i just want them on he list)

thanks for helpers.

• Like 6

Extracted games take up less space then GOD containers...

It's not possible no, well sort of it is... you can just copy the default.xex file from the game to your harddrive, it'll then be possible to have it in the list... and it'll take up a minimum amount of space... however, the updates won't be copied properly as you never start the game from there..

Extracted games take up less space then GOD containers...

It's not possible no, well sort of it is... you can just copy the default.xex file from the game to your harddrive, it'll then be possible to have it in the list... and it'll take up a minimum amount of space... however, the updates won't be copied properly as you never start the game from there..

i think you are onto something. you sure that if i download the title update and than run my dvd it wont enable the title update to the disc? because all it does it puts the title update on cache maybe its ok to do this like this.

is there a way to check in game what title update i use?

and say its not working how do i do title update dvd games?

I know Aurora doesn't copy Title Updates for games that aren't in the database, even if the same game is in the database it's not the same path, and thus it'll not be treated as the game in the database

You can check currently running TU by pressing the Guide Button and looking at the bottom right corner of your screen (v> (or in one of the LiNK related menus where those are available)

Another possibility is to use the WebUI, go to http://ConsoleIP:9999/ (replace ConsoleIP with the IP address of your console, usually something like 192.168.0.100)

so in what way i can download title update to my game on disc?

Manually, download it and put it where it belongs (not all updates should be in the Cache folder)

basically, if the name is something like this:

tu00000000_00000000

it belongs in Content\000...0\000B0000\

you can also just add DVD as scanpath.... it wont update when you insert a new disc, but during the session you can use it with title updates.

when using another disc you ened to delte and re-enter the scan path though

On Iso2God you can use the function "Full Iso Rebuild". It rebuild your Iso complete and remove all the unnecessary & padding Files. The size of the rebuilding ISO/God conforms widely an extracted Game.

On Iso2God you can use the function "Full Iso Rebuild". It rebuild your Iso complete and remove all the unnecessary & padding Files. The size of the rebuilding ISO/God conforms widely an extracted Game.

On the byte level GOD is still bigger then extracted... due to the fstable and header...