RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
omar walid

call of duty black ops 2 dlc

hey there, i have this problem with the cod black ops 2 dlc  revolution when i added to the game file it doesnt work . I downloaded the other 5 or 4 dlc before it and they work just fine even when  i use the app called xm360  it tell me that  {NO matching title in the database} idk why  if any one know how to fix it let me know and ty and btw the game id matches

• Like 5

I have no idea what the problem is there, I do know I had to hex edit nuketown and nuketown zombies to get them to work. You could also be downloading the wrong dlc for your game region.

Download latest TU, if it doesn't help go to game directory after downloading TU (something like .../content/000000000/415608C3/000B0000/ and rename from tu00000002_00... to tu00000b02_00... Or the other way. Worked for me!

are you on tu18? that seems to be latest TU for that game on xboxunity. you probably are as you can grab it via fsd3 TU manager.

is the dlc unlocked? probably is right?

try removing all the other dlc and just leave that 1 piece see if that makes a difference.

try getting season pass if you don't have it is another thought.

try another source for dlc as last ditch attempt.

are you on tu18? that seems to be latest TU for that game on xboxunity. you probably are as you can grab it via fsd3 TU manager.

is the dlc unlocked? probably is right?

try removing all the other dlc and just leave that 1 piece see if that makes a difference.

try getting season pass if you don't have it is another thought.

try another source for dlc as last ditch attempt.

I've tried what you mentioned above just yesterday, but the r real solution was what i said. TU was downloaded via fsd, but had to rename it and voila!:)

I've tried what you mentioned above just yesterday, but the r real solution was what i said. TU was downloaded via fsd, but had to rename it and voila! :)

What media id is it for? i'll fix it so you don't have to rename it...

Whoever uploaded it had renamed it for some stupid reason...