RealModScene
GoJohnny

R-Jtag Xell doesn't start

I checked them all, but could not find anything wrong, so i made some close-up pictures. Maybe you could take a look at them to see if something is wrong?

I was able to write te xel reloaded by the way, our does that not hav anything to do with it?

post-1000-0-21019600-1425216613_thumb.jpg

post-1000-0-40705300-1425216618_thumb.jpg

post-1000-0-36237100-1425216623_thumb.jpg

post-1000-0-60871000-1425216629_thumb.jpg

post-1000-0-09163400-1425216635_thumb.jpg

post-1000-0-76506300-1425216640_thumb.jpg

I checked them all, but could not find anything wrong, so i made some close-up pictures. Maybe you could take a look at them to see if something is wrong?

I was able to write te xel reloaded by the way, our does that not hav anything to do with it?

Ok, so the soldering points are good, but... you don't appear to have the cables connected? that'd be just as bad :p

You have a device you connected to your computer correct? this is a JRProgrammer or NAND-X (most likely) this device have 2 cables you connect to the QSB's you've got installed, they're not connected in the pictures...

yes, they are Connected, it doesn't show on the pictures, but the JRunner is Connected through 2 cables wit a blue, white and i believe green plug

you can see a part of this on the first pictures i posted.

Here this might help with the issue you are having. http://team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?149926-Fix-for-Falcon-and-Jasper-CR4-RJTAG-issues&p=1040583#post1040583

I have not tried these files yet, but they were released for problems like this. As for your nand read issues, if the console still boots xell, I would try flashing the image from xell again.

This indeed looks just like the issue i'm having, so i downloaded the profided smc_falcon_norst.bin file. Only thing is i have no idea how to swap SMC with the profided file.

rename file to smc.bin, and copy it to jrunner\xebuild\data. then create image, as you did before. It will ask if you want to delete file, click no. Flash new image to console. Good Luck.

Okay, great, thanks again for explaining, i'm gonna try this first thing tomorrow morning. Hope it works, i will let you know.

When i try to create the image, it says, that its a clean bin, and for J-Tag it needs a hacked bin. Is something wrong with the bin, our do i need to do something else?

Sorry, my mistake, i used capitals, and that seemed to be wrong. Thanks a lot for all the help so far, but unfortunatly its not working like it should.

When i push the power button at the front of the Xbox, nothing happens, or it freeses at the xbox logo, but when i first push the power button, and then remove the small circuit board with the power button , it boots imediatly. (or sometimes after replacing the circuit board)

Do you have any idea of what could be wrong?

Sounds like something is wrong with your RF Module, try finding a replacement for it

You mean i have to buy a new one. or could it be fixed? It was working properly before the J-Tag. I found out that on one of the QSB's some part is bend a litle, could this have something to do with it (see picture)

post-1000-0-61204100-1425294115_thumb.jpg

Now that i think about it, i recall having some issues related to the RF Module when using the QSB, the resistor you connect to with the QSB there is related to it (not the one you've soldered to)...

Personally, i don't use the QSB's at all, instead i use 1N4148 diodes and a small bridge...

I do have to remove the RF Board to get the console started gavin_darkglider. I push the power button, and then remove the RF to get it to boot. How can i make sure the resistor is dammaged, can i fix it if it is, or better replace the QSB?

So Swizzy, you think that if the resistor on the QSB is dammaged it could cause the problem with the RF board, because of being connected to that other resistor?

Could you explain to me how to replace the QSB with the diodes and bridge like you just said?

By the way, i really apreciate al the help you and gavin-darkglider provide to me, thanks a lot.

Googled it, but getting so many hits, and even so many possibilities. Not sure what you mean, i now have the jtag alt v2 QSB connected to q2n1. Do you mean to remove the QSB? Where exactly do i have to connect q2n1 to? Sorry for being such a noob.

If the resistor was damaged, the console wouldnt power on at all wit the rf board connected.

Actually, i've had it power on and freeze with the resistor not being 100%...

Googled it, but getting so many hits, and even so many possibilities. Not sure what you mean, i now have the jtag alt v2 QSB connected to q2n1. Do you mean to remove the QSB? Where exactly do i have to connect q2n1 to? Sorry for being such a noob.

http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g364/brooy76/jtagjasper_zpsb2a2409a.jpg

Follow this diagram, and instead of connecting the yellow cable to the front like they do here, you connect it to Q2N1

The black line on the arrow is the black line on the diode

I hope you can bear with me a little longer Swizzy, cause i don't understand the diagram. Under here are the connections i made on my Falcon Xbox, could you please tell me what to change? I would really appreciate it.

CR4XL:

above GND: red wire Connected to 5V (jrp nandx cr qsb v3)

GND: black wire Connected to metal

C: yellow wire Connected to FT6U1

M: blue wire Connected to 2e above C7R112

A: white wire Connected to the right of R7R9

B: grey wire Connected to B (jrp nandx cr qsb v3)

Q2N1: green wire Connected to jtag alt v2 qsb (long leg, left from bridge 1-3 for alt clamp)

Remove the bottom QSB, the one you connected to Q2N1, that's the thing you replace =)

Oké, i removed the QSB (see pics). But what i actually need to know, is what connections do i have to make right know, what do i need to solder?

Again i apologize being a noob to this, but i really hope i still can get it to work.

post-1000-0-25937000-1425368526_thumb.jpg

post-1000-0-22275700-1425368536_thumb.jpg

Oké, i removed the QSB (see pics). But what i actually need to know, is what connections do i have to make right know, what do i need to solder?

Again i apologize being a noob to this, but i really hope i still can get it to work.

These:

http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g364/brooy76/jtagjasper_zpsb2a2409a.jpg

Follow this diagram, and instead of connecting the yellow cable to the front like they do here, you connect it to Q2N1

The black line on the arrow is the black line on the diode

Yes,you showed me that diagram before, and you are being really helpfull so far, but like i told you, with that diagram i really don't understand of what to do right now. I'm not being lazy, i just really don't understand. Like i showed you in a post above this one, i have Connected a CR4XL to a QSB on top of the motherboard, and some wiring to the bottom.

Could you please, please explain to me if i can leave all that connections as they are, and then make the extra connections as shown on the diagram, or do i also have to change other wiring?