RealModScene
Ddox

Trying to connect with LiNK on 2 different countries and using the same game(media ID) and TU...

Hi FSD TEAM!

First of all thank you so much for the LiNK, I tried and it works like a charm...It is amazing for the community really. Thank you.

FSD TEAM you guys are awesome!

Now I just have some questions:

Is there any kind of limitation using LiNK? ping limitation, country limitation or any other kind besides the fact that

we need to use the same game version and TUs??

I am saying this because I live in USA -> New Orleans and I have some friends in Brazil -> Rio de Janeiro

but we are unable to see and play with each other.

We had tried everything like, on the same room with the same users, I create a game but he can't find me or

He creates a game but I can't find him either. We see each other on the LiNK or on jqe360.com.

We even marked each other with a yellow star as favorite inside LiNK :rolleyes: but no gameplay :unsure: .

And of course I don't need to say that we were trying with exactly the same game(same media ID) and same TU.

We both have fast internet like 20MB for download and 4MB for upload. :lol:

Other thing is the the only way that I was able to play on LiNK was when I was the Host!

If I am not the one creating a game, I can't join peoples games, I see a few of them but

I always get the message: "unable to join this game".

Thank you some much again and I appreciate all the work that has been put on the FreeStyle Dashboard and LiNK!

you both have the same REGION games? i think most people uses Region Free, if you got your games ripped you can replace your friend's default.xex from blackops2 with yours and give it a try.. i got blackops 2 region free and no problems..

you both have the same REGION games? i think most people uses Region Free, if you got your games ripped you can replace your friend's default.xex from blackops2 with yours and give it a try.. i got blackops 2 region free and no problems..

Ola Argentina ;)

Yes! We both have the same REGION game! The same MEDIA ID and GAME ID!

We both also have "pingpatch" and "devlink" enabled on dashlaunch!

We both passed 100% all the LiNK pluggin tests on the F3.

Me and my friend did a ping test(We Ping each other IP with our windows 7 Computers) and it was around 175ms.

Is there any ping limitation!? Or any other idea how to make it work with my Brazilian buddy?! :rolleyes:

Once again, excelente job from FSD TEAM and thanks for all the help and ideas everyone

dashlaunch, enable pingpatch and devlink

Hi JPizzle! Thanks for answering and for the GREAT work done on the LiNK!

Me and my friend We both have pingpatch and devlink enable on dashlaunch but We still can't find each other.

:(

We pinged each other computer and the ping was around 175ms, perhaps that is the reason I don't know...

Any other idea?! Thanks again I appreciate your help

;)

im having the same problem i cant connect with my friend in halo 4 i passed all the tests and everything