RealModScene
Supersnail

Far Cry 4 title updates.

I'm getting a fatal crash while trying to load far cry 4.  I've got a lot of time in the game and I'm hoping an update will fix it, but I'm using F3 and It's finding no updates. Unity doesnt have any either.

Can anyone help?

• Like 6

a crashing game is a result of the game or possible Memory I/O's errors or bad blocks (corrupted hdd sectors),can't recall if it's crashed on me or not,i've been stuck in a wedge & had to reboot however if it has crashed i've always been able to carry on by reboot (installed on internal hdd),if your getting this crash regular an uninstall then reboot & reinstall may solve it or install to different hdd or a flash drive or card or something.An uninstall won't remove achievements as they're held in the profile folder actually you better wait on that one just in case tho i'm sure its ok

web browser shows no TU'S for FC4 at unity web site

I'll reintstall the game and see if that does it.

I've been to Unity as well, and regardless of what it shows, there have been updates released for this game.

I'll reintstall the game and see if that does it.

I've been to Unity as well, and regardless of what it shows, there have been updates released for this game.

Yeah, Farcry 4 has had rather large updates which there has been issues with uploading, there's some work going on in the background that will hopefully solve these and other related issues once done :)

But generally, when the games crash with the default game (no dlc etc.) it's because the data is corrupt for some reason (maybe missing a file?) it's especially common when the game has been downloaded as "for JTAG" or "for RGH" or similar... (basically pre-converted from iso) i never trust these types of things, one never knows what the guy that made them has actually done, they might have just converted as-is and uploaded, or they might have removed things they think are useless like additional languages, however, these additional languages might contain something that the game requires at some point, if that's the case... well you're screwed if you don't have those files...

TU6 is on modnetwork dot net

install as follows-

Hdd1/Content/0000000000000000/555308CA/000B0000/tu00000002_00000000       Title Update 6  343.9 MB   (Media ID: 08BF0610)

http://ModNetwork.net/index.php?app=referrals&reff=56

Install the game as follows-

Best way to play this game is as a GOD from this location-

Hdd1/Content/0000000000000000/555308CA/00070000/GOD files here   aprox 6.84GB

Moving the box art from XBLA section to Xbox 360 section in FSD3.

All DLC will work 100% no errors and you don't have to mess with editing game.xex or get dirty disc error if playing as a GOD from a different location or have to install any Textures (as textures are all in the god and remain there no installation required).

Shame really this method don't work for the Dragon Age Inquisition splash screen loop error/plugin clash, when using a TU,tried it,it didn't,still no solution for noty having to temporarily turn of fsd3 plugin for this game.