RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Jhonatan Jhow_33736

[Aurora] Plugin suggestions

thanks to all participating realmodscene and everyone that surfaced possible link you are genius.

I have some suggestions to improve aurora is before before playing a game with system link I can see how many people are playing the game and so if you have not nobody playing I need not open the game and see it is a waste of time.

See list of friends add delete, block. and able to see through the dawn screensshots and can delete.

if we can send xbox files to the PC through the own aurora makes it easier. When we are playing and a friend comes online example we warned: "PLAYER" THIS ONLINE.

And to improve the plugin can configure dawn to automatically enter one in fuller light rom never pass 32

• Like 7

It would be nice if they expanded on some of these features, but I dont know how many resources the plugin can actually use, so I dont know how feasable it would actually be. Also, it wouldnt do any good if the person on the other end was running fsd, as they would be using the old plugin. also, i dont think the plugin revamp is planned for quite a while.

• Like 1